+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Soulcalibur 4

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soulcalibur 4

Looks pretty Nice so far...
    As for the Cameo appearences...weird I'd have to say.
    guess I'll be getting it for PS3 when it's out.
    ...Nightmare keeps getting freakier every game. and not just because of the graphics.
    Last edited by dark angel swordsman; Jan 29, 2008 at 06:53 PM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    ...Nightmare keeps getting freakier every game. and not just because of the grpahics.
    that's why it's name is nightmare. after darth vader and yoda, what's next? the possibility are endless.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

im a fan of soul calibur its my second favorate fighting game i use taki she kicks ass all the time
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant wait for the game to come out. Plus i have both ps3 and 360 so i'm going to get it for both.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'd kinda like to play the next SC in next-gen graphics. I don't own a PS3 or 360, so hopefully one of my "rich" friends will get it, lol. I wanna pwn with Vader, pin him up against Nightmare and see how he does. I haven't played SC since I beat SCII on the gamecube.

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Am I the only one who doesn't like this idea? It just seems so...unreal.
    Were they're any merchandised or copyrighted players in SC III, I never got to play it through and through. All I remember is the cool custom character thing.

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirhc View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't like this idea? It just seems so...unreal.
    Were they're any merchandised or copyrighted players in SC III, I never got to play it through and through. All I remember is the cool custom character thing.
    Well Let's see...They Had Link, Heihachi Mishima, and Spawn for SCII.
    Each for Gamecube PS2 and Xbox [their systems] respectively.

But still, yes, It does seem a bit akward I suppose.

And they Said the Character Creation is gonna be even better this time around. That's another thing to look forwards to.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well as long as they dont take any characters out this time, i want everyone from SC3, and if they'd like, add some cool new comers

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast