+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Soulcalibur 4

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Soulcalibur 4

ya i agree to the guy below me if they keep som of the old and put in the new it would be great
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    click here.
    soulcaliber 4...featuring darth vader for ps3 and yoda for 360,then. now that's a cameo!!
    i heard that from my boyfriend irl and i laughed so hard i thought..(why would darth vader want soul edge) well because of this i don't exactly want to play this because now it's getting silly i mean in SC2 there was Heihachi and spawn..which neither really belonged in this kind of game (thought Link didn't either i thought he fit in better of the 3 guests)

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    i heard that from my boyfriend irl and i laughed so hard i thought..(why would darth vader want soul edge) well because of this i don't exactly want to play this because now it's getting silly i mean in SC2 there was Heihachi and spawn..which neither really belonged in this kind of game (thought Link didn't either i thought he fit in better of the 3 guests)
    and dont forget Link for gamecube now what character will they do for the wii
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3