+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Question SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

*I am not sure if it goes here due to my question. If it is in the wrong place do place it somewhere please thanks.*

I was wondering do you the *Members* think there should be Soul Calibour as an Anime Series? Why?

I ask this, because i have been an honorable fan of all the games as well with the characters that have been in all game series. Also it would be even better to watch it over TeliVision it would bring up more action as well more storylines to this sequel if it ever gets to be broadcast.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Soul Calibour (T.V.)?

I liked the soul Caliber Games. normally i hate those arena type one-on-one games, but the soul caliber games were special, and i loved them. I think it would depend on the storyline, but i would probably watch it if it were on. course, it isnt something i would spend lots of time on, but hey, SC was a great game.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i totally agree with you (Shannaal), but i was referring into a complete answer please explain into why you want this game to broadcast over the Satellites. Though i have played all Soul Calibour games and re-lived it over again and again until i get border over the game, but it would never happen over me to get tired of watching it over the T.V if it ever shows up because it has more action and a complete storyline that is endless.

|アスタロス|

Newbie Mitsarugii is off to a good start Mitsarugii's Avatar
    Next to an explosive Toilet Paper Factory
    Thanks

Man, Soul Caliber was my addiction, and one of the few fighting games I loved to play. I think a Anime adaption would be pretty awesome. they could really do something with it, I always thought an anime of it would be sweet. Cool that someone agrees.

Thanks

I would want it to air on TV because i think it would make a great storyline. And that is the probably the most important part of a show. If the story sux, ppl arent going to keep watching it. They are going to stop. That being said, i think it would have a great storyline with fantastic characters to back it up. (My favorites are Voldo and Cervantes) Does that help you dark?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    I would want it to air on TV because i think it would make a great storyline. And that is the probably the most important part of a show. If the story sux, ppl arent going to keep watching it. They are going to stop. That being said, i think it would have a great storyline with fantastic characters to back it up. (My favorites are Voldo and Cervantes) Does that help you dark?
    Yes it does help much better as well for you to back up your saying, and i was wondering how come you chose those two guys as your favorite characters? *if i may ask*

|アスタロス|

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

All Soul Calibur games? I only know about I-III in arcades, & I've played II on Xbox (with Spawn & some other exclusive guy). I've gotten a character up to level 500 in Soul Calibur III's Legend mode. Still king of the hill in Northbridge, Perth, Castigator (Olcadan) remaining the most powerful Legend Character. Mind you, against humans my luck isn't as good. I usually win, though have been horrifically pawned...

As for a Anime, might be interesting. I'm not sure how they'll do it, following everyone, or just a select couple with others given background as their encountered. I know they did an Anime series for Mortal Kombat, but that basically bombed as far as I know, seeing it around el cheepo stores. I personally wouldn't mind it at all. I only know a little bit of background for most of the characters, namely what I picked up from Soul Calibur II on Xbox. Soul Calibur III in the arcade does tell you who they are, what their weapon is (Olcadan uses all of them, copying a new character each round), & what their weapons are called (The Ancient for Olcadan).

Learn their backgrounds, see their moves & maybe some actual damage, might be good...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Re: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

I liked Cervantes because of the moves he had. My favorite was the one when he threw his smaller sword. I think it was SC III. I liked them cuz i was just really good as them. Voldo had the cool crabwalk move, and then he flipped over the other guy if he ran into a wall. they were just really cool. thas why i like them so much.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannaal For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 10, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast