+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

SoulCalibur II-III are my favorite, and I am really good with Nightmare and Lizardman. Its funny because I don’t need to use their power up moves to beat my friends Mark and other people who are more into it then I am. I am very good with simply using combos. I love smacking people around in a cage mach with Nightmare, just too funny, it’s like skipping stones on a pond, but this time it’s some ones face against a wall. Lizardman I just have fun smacking people around with. I think Raphael is one of the cheapest characters in the game with his what my friends and I call the damn onslaught of panzines move where he constantly slaps you in the face with his sward repeatedly and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Raphael and Kialik, me no like them.
    As for the show, I wonder how that would play out as we all know that SoulCal has a habit of bring in some very unusual characters, such as Link, Spawn, and now Darth Vader, and Yoda. (Ponders how a normal metal sward can block a light saber) Other then these... Oddities, I think if they made a show it would be rather entertaining. I just know I will be routing for Nightmare and Lizardman as they try to bring the end to the world and hope the heroes get wacked.

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

a soul calibur series would be awesome (and no not just for Ivy and Taki 'juggling') but the question i have is, who's gonna be the main character? Mitsarugi? Yun Seung? Nightmare? there's so many characters who do you choose for the MC spot?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grimm Akumu For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Mar 10, 2008)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it would be better to watch soul calibur on anime series I mean, we always read the last chapters of what happen to each warrior and pretty much I think this should happen in a watchful moment lol. I like Soul Calibur but sometimes I just want to watch it too you know?

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself love te games and think it would make a great anime series. You've got plenty of interesting characters, a badass main enemy, and plenty of heroes/heroins to fight for what is right.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    a soul calibur series would be awesome (and no not just for Ivy and Taki 'juggling') but the question i have is, who's gonna be the main character? Mitsarugi? Yun Seung? Nightmare? there's so many characters who do you choose for the MC spot?
    Thats a good question and i am not sure myself, but i do have a prediction in my case, although there might be a fity-fifty chance of Kilik and Nightmare being a main character. Do you have any other possiblities from characters being the stars?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Mar 10, 2008)

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

After being obsessed with it, really, I'd say it would be good, especially if they had Nightmare from 3 (Maybe 4) and Seigfred go at it, THAT WOULD BE AN EPIC META KNIGHT VS MARTH AWESOME BATTLE! Not to mention the rest of the characters. Honestly, it would be something to watch. Honestly...the thought gets me all amped up...without the energy drink...x.X

They totally should try it.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Thats a good question and i am not sure myself, but i do have a prediction in my case, although there might be a fity-fifty chance of Kilik and Nightmare being a main character. Do you have any other possiblities from characters being the stars?
    uh maybe raphael (even though he is evil in SCII) or maybe even Ivy herself since she had a messed up father , Cervantes id prefer to have Nightmare the MC myself, as he is one of the wielders of Soul edge

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Im thinking maybe Talim? prolly nightmare. it all depends on if it would be an evil based SC or a good based one. Eh. Prolly nightmare. Other major characters would be cervantes. Something i would want to see would be what is going on in the minds of all the fighters. id love to see what goes on in the head of Voldo. Probably nothing good.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannaal For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Mar 10, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast