+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Re: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    Im thinking maybe Talim? prolly nightmare. it all depends on if it would be an evil based SC or a good based one. Eh. Prolly nightmare. Other major characters would be cervantes. Something i would want to see would be what is going on in the minds of all the fighters. id love to see what goes on in the head of Voldo. Probably nothing good.
    Voldo would actually be pretty interesting (his thoughts and what exactly happened in the past) Id like to also c Cervantes vs Nightmare for Soul Edge

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think cervantes vs nightmare would be insane. I wanna know what happened to Voldo that made him the F'd up SOB that he is today. He really freaked me out the first time i fought him. He spanked me so bad. lol
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannaal For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Mar 10, 2008)

Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

i think cervantes vs nightmare would be insane. I wanna know what happened to Voldo that made him the F'd up SOB that he is today. He really freaked me out the first time i fought him. He spanked me so bad. lol

Yeah Voldo is a freak, lol, all i know is he was a servant or sumthina nd he promised his master he'd look after his stolen fortune or w/e thas y yoshimitsu hated him in SC2 ( i could be wrong cuz it has been a LONG time since i played lol)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    Yeah Voldo is a freak, lol, all i know is he was a servant or sumthina nd he promised his master he'd look after his stolen fortune or w/e thas y yoshimitsu hated him in SC2 ( i could be wrong cuz it has been a LONG time since i played lol)
    I suppose its possible. I didnt really read up on the stories alot, i just went to town and killed ppl. I didnt really like yoshimitsu. He just didnt have cool combos in my opinion. i think the only cool thing he had was when he hopped on his sword and po-go sticked it all around the field. lol. that always pissed off my friends.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannaal For This Useful Post:

Grimm Akumu (Mar 10, 2008)

Thanks

I suppose its possible. I didnt really read up on the stories alot, i just went to town and killed ppl. I didnt really like yoshimitsu. He just didnt have cool combos in my opinion. i think the only cool thing he had was when he hopped on his sword and po-go sticked it all around the field. lol. that always pissed off my friends.
    LMAO, same here, i didnt like to play with him, but i hadda to get everyones ending unlocked (i was very bored sometimes lol) he had like one cool grab where he used his sword as a helicopter then smashed his hilt into ya brain, that was cool but other than that Nightmare and Assassin were my home skillets lol (kinda got off topic there my bad)

Thanks

lol dont worry bout being on topic. We havent been on topic for the last 10 posts lol. I never acctually unlocked all the endings. I sold my SC. (i think it was 2 or 3. not sure) My friend has all of them tho. He has COMPLETELY beaten them all. hes crazy like that. But, sadly, he is one of my closest friends.

Thanks

lol dont worry bout being on topic. We havent been on topic for the last 10 posts lol. I never acctually unlocked all the endings. I sold my SC. (i think it was 2 or 3. not sure) My friend has all of them tho. He has COMPLETELY beaten them all. hes crazy like that. But, sadly, he is one of my closest friends.
    lol i gotcha, never played 3 or even the first one, jus 2 (im not quite sure y i bought in the first place lol) ive never even beaten the whole thing an ive had it since its release date in 03, jus got everyone unlocked, their weaposn and the endings, im sure i missed some stuff tho lol an i kno wut u mean on friends bein crazy haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    lol i gotcha, never played 3 or even the first one, jus 2 (im not quite sure y i bought in the first place lol) ive never even beaten the whole thing an ive had it since its release date in 03, jus got everyone unlocked, their weaposn and the endings, im sure i missed some stuff tho lol an i kno wut u mean on friends bein crazy haha
    Yeah i had lots of stuff unlocked. I didnt beat it with all the ppl tho and i had a lot of weapons to unlock. For someppl i had EVERYthing. That was mainly Volod, Cervantes and Talim (i dont know why i play as her. She was my starting character that i learned to play the game with) But yeah my friend loves SC. we always play it when i go to his house. Sadly tho he lives like 2 hours away. Ill stay at his place for like, a week during the summer. He always stomps me. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast