+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Re: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    Yeah i had lots of stuff unlocked. I didnt beat it with all the ppl tho and i had a lot of weapons to unlock. For someppl i had EVERYthing. That was mainly Volod, Cervantes and Talim (i dont know why i play as her. She was my starting character that i learned to play the game with) But yeah my friend loves SC. we always play it when i go to his house. Sadly tho he lives like 2 hours away. Ill stay at his place for like, a week during the summer. He always stomps me. lol
    lol thats how i am in tekken w/ my friend, although sometimes i can beat him but im like the only one in the state who can lol (i virtually have NO life lol) an as for Talim, shes pretty good, an shes kinda cute when she wears her pink outfit lol i kno, RETARD I AM an sux he lives 2 hours away, the farthest i lived from my friend is like 5 mins so i cant relate but still

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

yeah. We used to live in the same town (berlin WI). But summer after 5th grade i moved. Then a year later he moved. He lives in Milwaukee. I live far away. We hung out a lot, doin crazy stuff. hell weve had the cops called on us 4 times in the last 2 years. our greatest moment was when we made a landmine, then his friend had it blow up in his face. lol Not any serious damage done, but he was hurting.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

yeah. We used to live in the same town (berlin WI). But summer after 5th grade i moved. Then a year later he moved. He lives in Milwaukee. I live far away. We hung out a lot, doin crazy stuff. hell weve had the cops called on us 4 times in the last 2 years. our greatest moment was when we made a landmine, then his friend had it blow up in his face. lol Not any serious damage done, but he was hurting.
    GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY i imagine he was hurting indeed lol i bow to u for bein so gangsta w/ ya homie lol most crazy stuff i did was.... me an my boy Jokerman (his name on here) was accidentally get locked in a closet lmao i dont remember how it happened but when the door finally opened, needless to say we were happy (two dudes were locked in a closet, it wasnt very pleasant lol)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY i imagine he was hurting indeed lol i bow to u for bein so gangsta w/ ya homie lol most crazy stuff i did was.... me an my boy Jokerman (his name on here) was accidentally get locked in a closet lmao i dont remember how it happened but when the door finally opened, needless to say we were happy (two dudes were locked in a closet, it wasnt very pleasant lol)
    Some would call that kinda gay. jk. but thats kinda funny. MY friend kyle and i got locked in a school locker room once tho. We were *echem* uhhh, vandalizing, ill say, an opposing teams locker room, and we found out they lock the doors from the outside. We broke into they school, picked like 5 or 6 locks, then got locked in the locker room. lol. A janitor opened it to clean and we dashed passed. Scared the crap out of him. That was a fun night. got home about 3, his mom laughed her butt off.

Thanks

Some would call that kinda gay. jk. but thats kinda funny. MY friend kyle and i got locked in a school locker room once tho. We were *echem* uhhh, vandalizing, ill say, an opposing teams locker room, and we found out they lock the doors from the outside. We broke into they school, picked like 5 or 6 locks, then got locked in the locker room. lol. A janitor opened it to clean and we dashed passed. Scared the crap out of him. That was a fun night. got home about 3, his mom laughed her butt off.
    lmao yo im suprised she aint beat yall DOWN lol, we jus got yelled at for bein stupid lmao

Thanks

what were we talking about in this post? oh yeah soul caliber lol. Great game.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

If I remember correctly Cervantes was the first who found Soul Edge, but died in a storm and drowned or something like that. Siegfried finds the dead body of Cervantes and tries to take the SE, but Cervantes comes back to life but Siegfried defeats Cervantes and becomes Nightmare. Ivy eventually teams up with Nightmare (Don’t know how that comes about as Nightmare HATES every one) but she does it any way for some reason I cant remember why, but her snake sward is in fact alive I guess but is not evil, it just obeys Ivy. Astroth... Don’t remember his story, never liked him enough to cared to find out about him.
    Kialik, Maxi, and Xian team up to destroy Soul Edge.
    Kialik use to live with monks but then falls in love with Xian and thus joins her group because he thinks he can get some (doubtful)
    Maxi I forgot about his story because I really don’t give a rats behind about him.
    Xian is a princes and goes looking for Soul Edge but find SoulCalibur instead and is the first to realize that Soul Edge was evil and must be destroyed.
    Taci, Mitsarugy, and I think some other person team up because they are Demon hunters.
    Valdo is just a weird old foggy set out by his master to find the "Sward of Power" even though his master is dead and gone. He is just nuts!!
    Lizard man... I don’t know about him, I forgot.
    Talim, senses the evil with in Soul Edge and sets out to destroy it. That’s all I know about her.
    Raphael is looking for Soul Edge to gain power and blah blah blah.
    Any way at the end of Soul Cal one, Xian fights Nightmare and wins with Soul Calibur, and destroys Soul Edge or so she thought.
    Its starts all over again, but this time Ivy is good I think. Raphael is on the lam and finds a piece of Soul Edge which makes him bad. Kilak also finds a piece of Soul Edge which makes him go psycho and kill his monk friends and thus throws it away.
    Then there is that strange eye ball guy who is in fact the a conglomerate of shards from Soul Edge and just wants to be whole again.

… And that is really all I know… Oh Nightmare during all of this is slowly gaining back his sanity because Soul Edge’s power over him is weaker and thus isolates him self because he doesn’t want to kill any one any more… Sort of. And at the end it ends with him about to combining all the lost pieces of Soul Edge to make him whole again but instead throws Soul Edge away in a casom and is now Siegfried again.

Soul Calibur 3 Nightmare is actually Soul Edge using Siegfrieds old armor as a body so he can move around and do what he does best, which is kill people.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

ketaro (Mar 11, 2008)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it would be awesome if there was an anime show based on the game. Although i don't think there might be one since most anime shows based on games usually suck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast