+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Do you mean Zazamele (something like that. Hope it jogs your mind)? The reincarnating guy? He's nasty...

I wouldn't mind seeing it as a series cause I'd love to see how they fight when they're in control, not just some nut who doesn't even know who his character is replicating at the moment (some of Olcadan's weapons look a lot like alike). It'll also give us a great source of background for them, as long as they stay true to the game.

Then again, it could just be a good excuse to watch people bash each other around with all sorts of weapons. I wonder how they'll explain someone being being slammed halfway across the battlefield by the sharp edge of a blade & surviving, let along getting up to return the complement...

With that i may agree, though on the other hand it might fit good in the story line where the character may be needed to do some serious action. Since i am mainly interested into action/ suspense series with this game.
    What i have seen from all game series of Soul Calibur it has become more of a target to people that do not do action pack adventures.
    Do you know what i mean by that?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

So, you mean something like while battling each other for the sword, they also have to do little side quests too? Hmmm, might work if done right...

I'm guessing that's what your meaning?

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

So, you mean something like while battling each other for the sword, they also have to do little side quests too? Hmmm, might work if done right...

I'm guessing that's what your meaning?

Yes you are correct, i meant that i was just in a bit rushed that time since i was doing side jobs while doing this at the same time altogether.
    So do please answer if you have the right amount of time.

|アスタロス|

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Thought that's what you meant.

I think it could work, but you'd have to keep from going too far from the main story line, other wise you'll have people bitching about how it's nothing like the game, you've destroyed it, bla bla bla...

Oh, & about that scythe wielding guy from #3...

That the guy you meant?

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Thought that's what you meant.

I think it could work, but you'd have to keep from going too far from the main story line, other wise you'll have people bitching about how it's nothing like the game, you've destroyed it, bla bla bla...

Oh, & about that scythe wielding guy from #3...

That the guy you meant?

Yes that was the guy that i was trying to mean, though i never get the chance to memerize all of the characters that i have played over the past few years. The only thing i would regret saying is: "what does it take to complete a task into choosing a well known chataracter in the new (SC) Series?"

|アスタロス|

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that would be awesome to have.
    And as for the story line i think they should like have different i guess parts to it.
    or chapters. Like for a certain amount of episodes it should just be about one character. and then the next set of episodes should be about another character. i think that would be cool. and then having them all connect at the end.

i dont know it sounds cool to me. But yea i think it would be awesome i always loved that game.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Thanks

Post Re: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    i think that would be awesome to have.
    And as for the story line i think they should like have different i guess parts to it.
    or chapters. Like for a certain amount of episodes it should just be about one character. and then the next set of episodes should be about another character. i think that would be cool. and then having them all connect at the end.

i dont know it sounds cool to me. But yea i think it would be awesome i always loved that game.
    Ok, what character do you suggest as being a more of an expert in being in the shots all the time being during the series. If it were to be made all of a sudden?

|アスタロス|

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

umm good question.lol. ummmmm i dont know. XD
    i havnt played in soo long i have forgotten all of the names. XD
    *goes online and looks up the names* oh yea
    here we go umm well the 4 people i think should be some of the main ones cuase they are like always in there are
    Misurugi
    Toki
    Sophitia
    & Voldo.

other once i personally like them
    Kilik
    Nightmare( i just think he would add that evil vilian thing along with Voldo. i never liked Voldo he creeps me out)

but of course i must have Talim. from the second one. she has always been my fav. ^^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast