Thread: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: SoulCalibur (T.V.)?

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    umm good question.lol. ummmmm i dont know. XD
    i havnt played in soo long i have forgotten all of the names. XD
    *goes online and looks up the names* oh yea
    here we go umm well the 4 people i think should be some of the main ones cuase they are like always in there are
    Misurugi
    Toki
    Sophitia
    & Voldo.

other once i personally like them
    Kilik
    Nightmare( i just think he would add that evil vilian thing along with Voldo. i never liked Voldo he creeps me out)

but of course i must have Talim. from the second one. she has always been my fav. ^^
    why Voldo? I can see nightmare being the main evil, but voldo just seems like more of an evil minion to someone rather that a supreme evil.

Talim was my first. I learned how to play number two with her. I used her the most.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    Talim was my first. I learned how to play number two with her. I used her the most.
    Well, that could be misinterpreted...

Sorry, chocolate induced happiness...

I think the chapter thing could work. Show the various events from different angles, perhaps declaring who their following in the next part, or just switching between the characters. A fights B, then wanders around & watches C & D battle, before being ambushed by E, then it shows E battling F, getting drawn to the fight between C & D, spots A watching, sneaks around & gets the jump on A. After all, from what I've heard, it isn't exactly a tournament they're fighting in, it's them meeting up & taking on each other as they search for the sword.

Yeah, could work...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post

Normally i would berate you for a being a sick SOB, but seeing as how that post had dual meenings, and that is exactly what i was talking about i cant say much now can I, lol. Oh well.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    why Voldo? I can see nightmare being the main evil, but voldo just seems like more of an evil minion to someone rather that a supreme evil.

I know there is some opinions about the characters both of you are discussing though i do not agree with Voldo into being that special character.
    In my view, it seems there was some misunderstanding in your conversation, so i wanted to clear something out, so was it really faulty to include Voldo in this chapter that "LordCastigator" wanted to refer as a sudden occasion?

I think the chapter thing could work. Show the various events from different angles, perhaps declaring who their following in the next part, or just switching between the characters. A fights B, then wanders around & watches C & D battle, before being ambushed by E, then it shows E battling F, getting drawn to the fight between C & D, spots A watching, sneaks around & gets the jump on A. After all, from what I've heard, it isn't exactly a tournament they're fighting in, it's them meeting up & taking on each other as they search for the sword.

Yeah, could work...

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I wasn't referring to anyone specific (don't know their stories anywhere near enough), I was just trying to see if I had the right idea.

What I was trying to imply is first it watches, say, Kilik (a random character who I know nothing about) as he does a couple of fights, then gets jumped by, who'll do here, Nightmare (like Kilik, I know nothing about him, just chose randomly). It then goes on to show what Nightmare did while we were watching Kilik, up to where he attacks him, showing us what happens in their battle.

I basically know nothing about the actual characters from the game, the only exception being that eyeball thing from Soul Calibur 2 on Xbox. I beat it with him & discovered he was made from shards of one of the blades trying to return to a complete state. I also know that the Devil sent Spawn to claim the weapon the battles revolve around, which in his ending story he claims, allowing him to return to the present, though he on purposely drops it along the way, casting it to the fickle winds of time. Mind you, he's not an official character, him & Necrid were thrown in a Xbox special characters, just like Link was thrown in for Nintendo's version.

Oh, & Shanaal, I was loaded up on Easter chocs when I wrote that. Still, good to see you can take a joke. A sense of humor is a good thing to have...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I wasn't referring to anyone specific (don't know their stories anywhere near enough), I was just trying to see if I had the right idea.

What I was trying to imply is first it watches, say, Kilik (a random character who I know nothing about) as he does a couple of fights, then gets jumped by, who'll do here, Nightmare (like Kilik, I know nothing about him, just chose randomly). It then goes on to show what Nightmare did while we were watching Kilik, up to where he attacks him, showing us what happens in their battle.

I basically know nothing about the actual characters from the game, the only exception being that eyeball thing from Soul Calibur 2 on Xbox. I beat it with him & discovered he was made from shards of one of the blades trying to return to a complete state. I also know that the Devil sent Spawn to claim the weapon the battles revolve around, which in his ending story he claims, allowing him to return to the present, though he on purposely drops it along the way, casting it to the fickle winds of time. Mind you, he's not an official character, him & Necrid were thrown in a Xbox special characters, just like Link was thrown in for Nintendo's version.

Oh, & Shanaal, I was loaded up on Easter chocs when I wrote that. Still, good to see you can take a joke. A sense of humor is a good thing to have...

oh alright i understand in what your saying since at first i had no clue on what you were implying with. In the occasion what you mention in of, SC 2 for the xbox how was it that more characters were included without the mentioning from them?

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8