Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Soundtracks

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Soundtracks

Hello AO members!

Today I'm creating a Soundtrack Topic!!! *explosions, fireworks*
    • Do you own the soundtrack from a series/movie/game?
    • Is there one you wish to own?
    • Which do you recommend for others?

And of course:
    • WHY?

Obviously this topic's going to have huge lists, so PLEASE try your best to just talk about a certain number of the ones you own.
    Have fun and have a nice day~!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soundtracks

Ooh, good topic!

I used to have quite a few soundtracks, but I have a different PC now and I lost lots of music during the switch. But I've got the soundtrack from Street Fighter IV--which is playing in my iTunes library as we speak, LOL--and the Cowbow Bebop TV series soundtrack (I'd kill for the movie soundtrack). I also have the Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner soundtrack. *sniffle* So beautiful... T_T ^_^

I want the soundtrack from Jet Set Radio Future! It makes me want to put on rollerblades and go spraypainting. I need to get another copy of the Silent Hill 4 soundtrack as well. Akira Yamaoka composes some really good music. Hell, I want the soundtrack to all of the SH games between 1 and 4! I haven't played the newer ones yet, so I can't say whether I want them or not. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the Street Fighter III: Third Strike soundtrack either. ^_^

Any other good soundtracks? Hmm...

I want the Ghost in the Shell soundtracks. All of them! Both theatrical movie soundtracks, and all the music from Stand Alone Complex. I also want the soundtrack from Wolf's Rain. I love that series and the music is probably the main reason. I envy my friend who lives next door to me because he's got the soundtracks from Ranma 1/2 and Project A-ko, LOL. We go way back (like 14 years), so I'm sure he'll let me get a copy.

There's so many good soundtracks! I can't keep listing them, because I won't shut up about it. I pick and choose a lot of my entertainment based on the music. The Metal Gear Solid franchise is to blame, LOL. Ever since playing Metal Gear Solid back in the days of PSone, I had to make sure that each game/movie/TV series I watch has an even mix of action, drama (or comedy in certain cases) and good music.

Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Thanks

I own a copy of the Borat OST. Though I'm not sure I'd recommend it to just anyone, though. You might find it too rollicking and exotic for your taste.

And, if I could, I'd like to own a copy of the soundtrack to the classic western, The Magnificent Seven. Just listening to the film's main theme makes me want to grab a pair o' pistols, get on a horse, and save a poor little village from some very bad bandidos.
    If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm soundtracks.

When I was a kid, about 14 or so.. I got my hands on a movie soundtrack and I loved the majority of the tracks on it. "Higher Learning"... Yeah... I was different.

I can't say I have a current soundtrack from a film or game that I listen to in its entirety. There's a song on my myspace playlist from the movie " Unleashed"... called "Baby Boy"... It plays during the credits of the movie... I love that song.

I like the opening themes to lots of TV shows. That song "Rise" That opens Ghost in the Shell... I like that one. I have a bunch of old school cartoon themes saved in my files. He-Man, Captain Planet, X-men.... stuff like that.

I used to make mixed CD's of video game music. Y'know the old Nintendo stuff... DDR tracks are always fun.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Soundtracks are awesome actually. There's so much good music to get from movies, I could search the whole day.
    Surprisingly, I don't have that many soundtracks although there are many cool ones.

I do own the Lord Of The Rings soundtrack. Well, I read all books including The Hobbit and The Silmarillion and watched the movies. My brother is a huge fan of the movies, he never read the books since he hates reading and my mother, she read the whole series thrices and also likes the movies a lot.
    So it was obvious we also had to get the Soundtrack of The Lord Of The Rings, especially since the music in the films is awesome as well.
    It's definitely recommendable.

I also have the soundtrack of MadWorld. I really liked the tracks there, the music suits the game perfectly well. And it's great to listen to the music even without playing the game so I don't regret having it. A few tracks are really interesting.

Best soundtrack ever though is the Benny Hill theme. I can't get enough of it.
    I have a few other songs from movies and animes as well and I won't name them all. :P
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    ....DDR tracks are always fun.
    DDR!!!

I forgot I have all those discs! I have almost every song from Dance Dance Revolution (at least from the PS2/Arcade games released here in the US).

DDR has some pretty kick ass music!

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i've been thinking about buying the soundtrack from "The School of Rock" because the music is actually quite good, but i don't know really.

There are so many movies that has atleast one really awesome song and the rest might just be well crap compared to it

Thanks

I've always been a fan of the soundtrack from 'Office Space'. ^_^

I especially love 'Down for Whatever' by Ice Cube--the song that plays when they're smashin' up the fax machine, LOL.

"I'll tell ya what I'd do with a million bucks... Two chicks at the same time!"

Aah, I love that movie!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast