+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Speed Racer Movie

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Speed Racer Movie

Grumble Grumble Grumble

After this summers 'Transformer' Movie, it looks like the next Hollywood Movie translation of a Anime series will be the 'Speed Racer' Movie, which is now entering production. There is already a Movie preview website that was just put up this weekend located here... Speed Racer Movie: WB website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Speed Racer Movie

Wow, that is pretty cool. I wonder if it will be as good as the series though. I haven't seen the series in awhile...I mostly watched it as a young child. I loved it very much then. But when the movie comes out I will probably go see it depending on who the actors will be and what not
    Dear Dinah...

Newbie sparkels is off to a good start sparkels's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm.
    weird, i never liked that show very much. But why not im sure there will be people who would like to watch it

Thanx Naruto1988

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

they gave the MACH1 DUB's! its a race car not a sunday night cruiser...geez i hope they dont screw this one up...
    Don't Panic

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    they gave the MACH1 DUB's! its a race car not a sunday night cruiser...geez i hope they dont screw this one up...

Yeah I am hopeing the same thing. If they do I am going to be really disappointed.
    Dear Dinah...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

And when is this movie coming out again??
    anywayz i kind of remember watching this show a long time ago when it was some kind of a cartoon or something

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah i remember watching speed racer late at night when i was younger,loved that anime.I have just only herd about it a month ago i think and couldent beleave that they were coming out with it.From what i seen it looks to be interesting.Im just hoping that they don't go and mess it all up by doing this.
    Last edited by koga23; Jun 10, 2007 at 09:33 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Ah i remember watching speed racer late at night when i was younger,loved that anime.I have just only herd about it a month ago and couldent beleave that they were coming out with it.From what i seen it looks to be interesting.Im just hoping that they don't go and mess it all up by doing this.
    yea i can remember it 2...but its was so long ago. I dont know if i really liked it that much, but it was somewhat popular i guess, for them to bring it back as a movie

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast