+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 3

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Spider-Man 3

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p.../spider-man_3/

Spider-Man 3 trailer!!! Just released and it's the # 1 trailer online! Only here! See it and jump for joy!

Spider-man 3 rumors galore ...

http://www.superherohype.com/spider-man/

Eddy Brock will be in the movie but it is only to set-up Venom for part 4! Black Cat (Felicia) may be in the movie. Part 3 will deal with the Green Goblin II's revenge on Spider-man.

Sandman, Hobgoblin, Vulture and Venom are confirmed for part 3? Sandman and Vulture may be minor characters that play to the side like a intro scene battle. Venom won't be fully seen until (or if even) at the end of the movie. Spider-man has to use the black symbiote outfit in this movie. Hobgoblin is rumored that Green Goblin's son will become Hobgoblin instead of the normal comic chronology. This way we don't see the same ol Grren goblin again ... but Hobgoblin instead. THis won't be old hobs who is possessed by a demon.

Part 3 and 4 are in the works ... a part 5 may be tacked on if 3 does well. Sony says if Spider-Man 3 does well enough .. they will add on Spider-Man 5 right then and there. Cool! But I hope they never change the main actor or this could be another Batman thing ... sigh ...

***Spoiler Alert!!!***

Spider-Man 3 characters ... Spider-Man/Peter Parker returns and gets to use his black Symbiote costume for most of the movie, Mary Jane Watson is back (Ms. Dunst says this is it for her. She won't be in any more after part 3.), Venom/Eddy Brock (Eddy is in the movie ... but Venom only appears in the very last scene to set up part 4, The Vulture (Oh boy ... maybe they will fix up this lame character), Sandman (The CG will rock!!!), and Hobgoblin (Really Green Goblin II! Most of these characters are green ... so they decided to make Harry become the Hobgoblin instead of the Green Goblin. It's okay. Now we can avoid Hobgoblins screwed up demon possed story and how his mask became real which later leads to Demogoblin.)

The skinny blonde girl in a way is Gwen Stacy. I believe Hobgoblin will toss her off a roof and kill her in this movie.

Spider-Man 4 is all about Venom and they may even bring up Carange in that movie!!!

***End of spoilers!!!***

Bryce Dallas Howard is in talks to play Peter Parker's love interest Gwen Stacy in Columbia Pictures' Spider-Man 3, the studio has confirmed.

Howard, 24, is the daughter of director/actor Ron Howard. Her breakthrough role was in The Village and her other upcoming films include Mary Queen of Scots, Lady in the Water and As You Like It.

In Spider-Man 3, Gwen will be part of a love triangle with Peter (Tobey Maguire) and Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst).

The film is expected to begin production this month, with Sam Raimi again directing. The cast also introduces Thomas Haden Church as Sandman and Topher Grace as a yet-to-be-announced villain.

I don't like this ...

MJ confessed her love to Peter at the end of part 1 .. he turned her down. All through part 2 he put her through hell. They finally got together and 1 second later he was out the window.

Gwen Stacy predates MJ and the Green Goblin killed her.

Gwen will die in this movie via Hobgoblin. But what I don't like is that the movie Peter will leave MJ to date Gwen putting the movie MJ through more hell. This movie MJ is nothing like the real MJ ... and seems almost cursed with a crappy life. I feel sorry for her.

Part 3 has a lot to cram in there. THe shuttle crash, black costume, all of these guest-star villains, Eddie Brock's pre-Venom storyline, birth of Green Goblin II now Hobgoblin ... MJ and Gwen and Peter triangle. Set-up for Venom at movie's end. Gwen's death.

Part 1 and 2 were deeply rooted in the comic books but told a heartfelt realistic story ...this one will too by focusing on the human element and emotions and deep things ... but as I stated above .. they have a lot of ground to cover in this one film now.

Theresa Russell has joined the cast of Spider-Man 3, Sony Pictures has confirmed it.

Russell will play Mrs. Marko, the wife of Flint Marko, aka the Sandman, who is played by Thomas Haden Church. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the couple will have a daughter in the film.

Spider-Man in the black costume ... in Spider-Man 3. The first pic of it ... here you go!

Official Spider-Man 3 site ...

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/site/

On the set pic!

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/4904/kd26op9lj.jpg

Look for it May 4, 2007!!!

Discuss this series here!

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spider-Man 3

wow some new information. sandman was in spiderman 2 right? i dont remember. in that picture was that really spiderman with the venom suit? it just looks like a black version of his red and blue suit. will spiderman 3 be tobey's last spidey movie or will he go on to 4 and possibly 5?

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    wow some new information. sandman was in spiderman 2 right? i dont remember. in that picture was that really spiderman with the venom suit? it just looks like a black version of his red and blue suit. will spiderman 3 be tobey's last spidey movie or will he go on to 4 and possibly 5?
    Didn't you watch the trailer? The symbiote gets on Spider-Man in part 3 here which leads to Venom on part 4! Don't worry he will be in 4 and 5! But we will get a new Mary-Jane for 4 and 5! ^_^

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

i've kept up with wut's bin going with Spiderman 3 but Kristen Dunst saying it's her last........dam......she's great doing MJ plus she's hotter than Betty

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I hear rumors that the Lizard is showing up. Is there any truth in that?
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Spider-Man 3 looks pretty sick and it is a movie I will definately check out. Venom and Carnage are supposed to make their debut in the 3rd movie or so I've heard. jaja go carnage

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

wow i didnt know kirsten will be doing spiderman 3 as her final spiderman movie. i also thought that the venom suit will go on peter like it did in the animated series or even like ultimate spiderman. instead his blue and red outfit will turn black?! =/

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

THis movie is going to look great. That picture with spider-man in the symbiote outfit and seeing himeslf in the red/blue outfit in the reflectuion is awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast