+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 3

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spider-Man 3

I'm sure I will never let it pass through me to watch it soon...

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    screw the sandman.....bring on Vemon n Carnage now!!! cant wait.....i wanna see how they'll look on the big screen with today's technology

I hate to burst your bubble again. But the online crowd jumped at those rumors too fast.

Spider-Man 4 is the Venom movie. Part 3 is Spider-Man with the black suit and when he gets it off at the end it gets on Eddy Brock ... we may or may not see him as Venom at the very end. I would say not so they can work on him for Part 4 without revealing him fully yet. Carnage is too much of a R-rated character. Note how these movies are. Green Goblin toned down. Hobgoblin toned down or even gotten rid of it seems for Part 3. They are trying to tell a story this way and don't want to get too crazy with the villains. I think they have done a great job.

I liked the movie Doc Ock ... but that was not the comic version of him. Let's see what they can do here.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, but hopefully the implimation of the black suit will make Spiderman as mean and badass as he was in the animated series. What would be really cool if it got to the point that he didn't even crawl on walls, he simply walked on them. I remember in animated series he was alot more powerful and aggressive, I hope Tobey can take on that personality as well as he took on peter parker's personality.

Newbie Grave-Fox may be famous one day Grave-Fox may be famous one day Grave-Fox's Avatar
    Thanks

wow some info that is that makes me want the movie all to myself..lol..hopefully the make venom the villian that he was in the original series and not some messed up thing...If carnage appears as well as venom then this movie Rocks!

Grave fox will save your soul even if it kills you

Newbie kororo may be famous one day kororo may be famous one day kororo's Avatar
    Thanks

spiderman 3 must be cool
    but , why it too late

too much time i waste for wait spiderman3
    its must be a special movie !!

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-Fox
    wow some info that is that makes me want the movie all to myself..lol..hopefully the make venom the villian that he was in the original series and not some messed up thing...If carnage appears as well as venom then this movie Rocks!
    No no no. No Carnage. Also, if you read my post you'd know Venom only gets a tiny cameo at the end.

This is bad. You people need to stop this. All over the internet people are screaming Venom and Carange! You are building up hype.

Spider-Man 3 has ... The Vulture briefly, Sandman, and the are re-working Green Goblin II/Hobgoblin/Harry Osborn. That is it. SPider-Man himself becomes the bad guy for a while in his black costume.

All of you dying to see Venom and Carnage will be mad when all you see is Sandman in the movie. So please drop this for your own good.

All of the rumors about Venom and Carnage are for Spider-Man 4 not 3. Carnage most likely will not be in part 4. If fans want him bad enough he may be part of the Sinister Six in part 5 which is the last movie.

If you are not convince by me ... then look it all up for yourselves.

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

wow grey fox your sig is too big. its over the limit!

Thanks

New photo released!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast