+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 3

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spider-Man 3

pretty anticipating
    more villains more fun

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i love spider man and they are now draging it out over 3 more movies, awesome can't wait

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, i never thought there will be a spider-man 3... I wonder if Batman also has a something following the 1st one...
    Born to live, living to die..

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ordinateur
    Wow, i never thought there will be a spider-man 3... I wonder if Batman also has a something following the 1st one...
    Batman Strikes ... it has the Joker in it is in the works. They worked on it during Batman Begins. As Batman Begins hit theaters the actor to play the Joker was narrowed down to three. They decided to make another movie first. But Batman Strikes will begin soon.

Note: This will be the darker child killing Joker. So don't expect to laugh unless you are a sicko. Everyone wants Harley Quinn to be in it ... but she doesn't fit well with Dark Joker.

Spider-Man 3 is still moving along. No one has any clue what is with that pic of Sandman holding Uncle Ben and the killer behind him. It makes no sense!

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I got a theory about tht

Sandman was trying to help Uncle Ben after the robber shot n he told the Sandman abt how he want Peter Parker to be there.......

After unable to help Uncle Ben, those events led to him becoming to the sandman ? i dunno if tht made sense

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    I got a theory about tht

Sandman was trying to help Uncle Ben after the robber shot n he told the Sandman abt how he want Peter Parker to be there.......

After unable to help Uncle Ben, those events led to him becoming to the sandman ? i dunno if tht made sense
    You rock! I think you are 100% correct. A flashback and Sandman was there thus making him a more personal enemy. I can't wait to see this movie.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Whenever they first brought out the first movie, I was reading somewhere that there were supposed to be 8 Spider-Man movies all together. That's just what I heard, though, so don't take my word for it. I can't wait to see the next one though!
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Thanks

It was 6. But they are juggling the idea of 5 now. Why? 3 leads to 4 and they know it will rock! At that point they will decide. End it on a good one or push our luck with part 5 about the Sinister Six. 6 villains all in costumes may be too much for live action as far as the tone 1 and 2 had.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast