+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 3...?

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Spiderman 3...?

Ane new news about it all i see in the youtube is spiderman having thesuit of venum....whats the new story about it?

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spiderman 3...?

Well I'm not sure if they are going to follow the exact story. In the original story the symbiote (sp?) is an alien life form that attached himself to the space shuttle that the son of James Jameson (newspaper editor) was on. I forgot but somehow it attached itself to Spiderman and he turned into what you see there.
    I don't want to spoil the story for you so all I will say is that the suit was evil and he had to get rid of. The symbiote needed a new host and since it had the form of Spiderman, the new host took on the same features. I suggest looking into the story it is very interesting and the movies aren't exactly accurate. I think I should look into it again as well. My memory is starting to fail me...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Movie-wise judging from the trailers, the movie will start out with Peter learning who actually killed his Uncle, the Sandman. Then for some unspecified reason, his suit gets contaminated by an alien symbiote that solking mentioned above, and somewhere in the mix harry osborn comes back as the new green goblin. Sounds like a good 2 1/2 hour movie.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes and the actual Venom probably won't come into play until the end of the movie or the next one. After all there are supposed to be 6 movies.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa!? Six movies? I thought 3 was suppose to be the last, the only movie I remember that had 6 titles was Rocky. And the new venom suit looks so bad ass, he's finally the "half ninja half spider" he deserves to be. The third movie is going to be 1337. My dad almost squealed like a woman when he saw the new trailer.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Thanks

I remember awhile back during the making of Spiderman 2 they were going to turn it into a 6 movie saga. They were having trouble with the actress that plays Mary Jane to sign for 6 movies. She only signed for three I believe. So there is still a chance that they will have a new actress for the next movie.

Although the movie storyline is a bit off I still enjoy the movies. I always thought that the black costume was the best thing ever. I even made a new Desktop theme for it. Its in the gallery for those who want to look...

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

yes Topher Grace (Eric - That 70's Show) will be playing Venom I think its rather retarded to have someone who is A. not from the bronx, and B. not very muscular to be playing venom leading me to beleive they are basing the movies on the "Ultimate Spiderman" comic books in those books eddie brock is a skinny weasily kid, also in the Ultimate series the venom suit is not an alien symbiote instead it was made by peter parker's and eddie brock's fathers in a laboratory yes the Ultimate Spiderman comics completely destroy the whole story but seeing as Topher Grace or "Eric Forman" will be playing venom I believe the story maybe based on the ultimate series. I still highly doubt the movie will be entertaining the last 2 movies bored me out of my skull strangely I just realized the words boring and skull sounds like something carnage would do on a friday night. I really hope this movie turns out better than the last 2.

Newbie doogo530 may be famous one day doogo530 may be famous one day doogo530's Avatar
    Thanks

This movie is going to rock. I don't know who or where the Sand-villian is from, but he seems to be a bad***!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast