+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spiderman 3...?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spiderman 3...?

I see we have some comic nerds here.

Vetom used to scare me as a kid >.<ll OMG!

All can say is that movies not sticking with the real comic I bet, but my big bros are all over that movie, and yea..

I can't wait to see it~~

Who it goes like they say up there, but wasn't peter going to get taken over by vetom?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw a trailer on youtube and yes that chick kirsten is still mary jane. cant wait till it comes out!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    i saw a trailer on youtube and yes that chick kirsten is still mary jane. cant wait till it comes out!!
    Of course she is still Mary Jane. I was speaking about for any more movies that were to be created.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    Who it goes like they say up there, but wasn't peter going to get taken over by vetom?
    Well Venom is not Spiderman. Venom was created by the merger of the symbiote and Eddie Brock after Peter Parker gets rid of it. The symbiote copied Spiderman's superhuman abilities (as well as his thoughts and memories) and increased them when it merged with Brock. But Spiderman was never Venom. He was just part of the creation. I assume this will this will take place throughout the movie.

Spiderman 3 focuses on The Sandman, Sipderman's new space suit, and Harry Oswald becoming the Green Goblin. I do think Venom will be making an appearance near the end. Since his is the most feared Spiderman villain he must have a movie dedicated to just him. If he doesn't, I will loose all faith in Marvel.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Spidey3 looks very appetizing. The second was a bit too lovey for me and I think there will be lots of angst the future one.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

for my fact all i know there will be a new villain + the green goblin. poor spider man

Newbie mike_ockisbig may be famous one day mike_ockisbig may be famous one day mike_ockisbig's Avatar
    Thanks

the bad guy in the movei r ryno, sandman, hobgoblin not green goblin and venom is in the move but not only that i think they squeez carnegie in at the end

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2