View Poll Results: So, are you planning to watch Spiderman 3?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • What a silly question to ask! Of course I'm gonna watch it!!

59 84.29%
  • No. No. And uh, no.

11 15.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman [3]

Newbie kick0vertraces is off to a good start kick0vertraces's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spiderman [3]

I thought it was a good movie. Although they could have done a better ending, i think they did a great job of showing how the villains come in to play. Oh and the 1 thing that got me was that rock that fell from the sky which had the symbiot
    5 out of 5, check it out if you haven't

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok about the movie... there were a few things that bothered me and it was the it was almost too diffrent from the original spiderman series.
    Ok the way they made sandman kill parkers dad was good but...BUT!! how parker "forgives" him really was the worst part of the movie.
    The bombs were ridiculuos also. Like who gets blowed to nothing by a bomb that only deranged a persons face. If taht was all the damage it could do how could it blow something to an oblivion.
    if i'm spoiling it then i'm sorry i'm not aware of sit

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw it...
    It is HORRIBLE.

The only good thing is you get to see Venom... And there are some pretty funny scenes.

It felt more like a bad comedy than an action flick.

Also, they made up their own story with it... It didn't follow the comic AT ALL. ((I owned and read them all))

The CG was so-so...And don't get me started on how cheesy the acting was... BLECH. But it made up for it with the action scenes.

It's worth watching, but it was far below any of my expectations...

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I saw it...
    It is HORRIBLE.

The only good thing is you get to see Venom... And there are some pretty funny scenes.

It felt more like a bad comedy than an action flick.

Also, they made up their own story with it... It didn't follow the comic AT ALL. ((I owned and read them all))

The CG was so-so...And don't get me started on how cheesy the acting was... BLECH. But it made up for it with the action scenes.

It's worth watching, but it was far below any of my expectations...
    THANK YOU!!!
    Ok so you aslo missed something, this movie was half like a chick flick. the movie had so mych enemies but so little fighting happnes

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    THANK YOU!!!
    Ok so you aslo missed something, this movie was half like a chick flick. the movie had so mych enemies but so little fighting happnes

You are welcome. ^_^

See, to me that's where it gets REALLY funny. They tried making this film emotional... And they messed it up BAD. In the comics, Peter struggles with the darkness that's overtaking him. It makes him make bad decisions which hurt his loved ones, and innocents around him ((emotionally, that is)) That struggle is very promonent in the comic. And they didn't even touch that in the movie. Spiderman was an angry emo kid! Grumble.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

And that is why I hate sequels. They never live up to the original. But of course I need to see to believe. Everyone seems to have a different opinion on this movie. Chick flicks aren't that bad. But when a movie is supposed to have action and fighting in it, and it unfortunately has more kissing and smooching than what it is supposed to have.. it gets boring and loses its 'touch'.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    And that is why I hate sequels. They never live up to the original. But of course I need to see to believe. Everyone seems to have a different opinion on this movie. Chick flicks aren't that bad. But when a movie is supposed to have action and fighting in it, and it unfortunately has more kissing and smooching than what it is supposed to have.. it gets boring and loses its 'touch'.
    Yes... I would say go see it for yourself. It's worth it, so you can form your own opinion. ^_^

It wasn't so much that it was a chick flick... more like a sappy cheese fest. I know what they were "trying" to convey to the audience, but they did it so poorly it was hard to pay attention. It felt sort of... *for lack of a better term!* empty. Empty emotions... Like the actors were reading a que card or something.

But the action, though I really wanted it to be more... Was fairly decent. ^_^

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I just came from watching this movie.

Everything I've heard about the movie, I must say is slightly correct, in my opinion. The movie itself, overall, was good. The action was great, the storyline was great, the suspense was all right. It was the cheesiness and cornyness that took place in the movie that made people say what they did about the movie. There were little things that didn't have to be added into the movie.. just overall chessyness. It was cute, though.

I enjoyed it very much.

**SLIGHT SPOILER**

ESPECIALLY the hot new emo look he had going for him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast