View Poll Results: So, are you planning to watch Spiderman 3?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • What a silly question to ask! Of course I'm gonna watch it!!

59 84.29%
  • No. No. And uh, no.

11 15.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman [3]

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spiderman [3]

Ahhh, yes. I forgot about Peter's emo side... More like an angry emo. Pathetic, really!

*I go judge by the comics... Being that I owned and read all of the Spiderman series.* ((They got stolen!! *CRIES*))

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

I have watched spiderman 3 and i must admit it is brilliant. There is a bit in it were peter turns emo and it is pure lethel. I decided to go and see all the spiderman films because i am a big fan of the comic and animated series. I was a bit disappointed in the 3rd one because stuff happened that wasnt meant to happen but i guess its just because im a big fan.

thank you equinn

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Spiderman 3 was good, graphics, action and all. I just got lucky we got to watch it on the theatre, because it was a treat for the eyes ^^ However, I was disatisfied...

1. I wonder if they rushed the movie. Some plots were left unfinished, like, what happened to the ring? What about Mary Jane's career? What about that sand man that has Steve's t-shirt from Blue's clues? He's still a criminal and he still doesn't have money for curing his daughter...

2. It wasn't even mentioned that the black spiderman was named Venom, and he appeared very late in the movie. I think Spiderman fanatics will have a lot to say about that...

3. Some weird scenes. I wish I had slept through that part Parker was dancing. I don't even know how to describe it.

4. No matter how advanced their graphic technology, that rival photographer who turned into Venom is still small, and is still paired with a larger woman than he is. Since I am a fan of That 70's Show, I still see him as the character there

My opinion - good action and graphics, not well developed storyline. It did not completely have the finality as it should as the last of the trilogy. Thank goodness spiderman's bestfriend's costume was not as dorky as his father's, hehe. Yes, it was sad that he had to die at the end. When that old butler spoke up about his father, my sister was like: "What the--? Why didn't he speak up before?" After all the fights... -_-;;

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne View Post
    1. I wonder if they rushed the movie. Some plots were left unfinished, like, what happened to the ring? What about Mary Jane's career? What about that sand man that has Steve's t-shirt from Blue's clues? He's still a criminal and he still doesn't have money for curing his daughter...
    I thought about this, however maybe they just want to have a Spiderman [4]?

But then again.. maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    2. It wasn't even mentioned that the black spiderman was named Venom, and he appeared very late in the movie. I think Spiderman fanatics will have a lot to say about that...
    Yes, I was dissappointed at how little they showed Venom. But the plus I got out of it was that That 70's Show's Topher Grace got to play him.

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    I wish I had slept through that part Parker was dancing. I don't even know how to describe it.
    Thank you!! I hated this part! It was so very corney, and there was no need for it to be in the movie. However, this is the only Spiderman film that actually developed the characters. The other movies just focused on the villains and the action. This one developed its characters, which was a good thing.

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

My dad went to the cinema to watch spiderman although he got very dizzy because of the camera and the scene's and he got out of the cinema. I want to see Spiderman though. All his money been wasted... T_T

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I finally watched the movie, too, though it wasn't with my family. In any case, I quite liked it. It was far more amusing than the first two, in my opinion. Yeah, like eleonne's sister, I too felt that the whole butler thing was kinda random and untimely ~! Besides that, the movie was very engaging. Whoa, that blond girl. Oh wow, and that airbrushed one [Miroku-sami's dream girl].. Sorry. Anyways. Well, eleonne copied all the points I wanted to make, so I will leave it at that. ^^
    Last edited by kedar; May 24, 2007 at 07:23 AM.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I saw it...
    It is HORRIBLE.

The only good thing is you get to see Venom... And there are some pretty funny scenes.

It felt more like a bad comedy than an action flick.

Also, they made up their own story with it... It didn't follow the comic AT ALL. ((I owned and read them all))

The CG was so-so...And don't get me started on how cheesy the acting was... BLECH. But it made up for it with the action scenes.

It's worth watching, but it was far below any of my expectations...
    You are WRONG! That movie rocked my socks!!! Plus, you gotta realize that when taking comic books and making them into movies, you have to tweak the storyline just a bit for hollywood's sake (there wouldn't be much of a movie then). If they didn't put thier own twist in the movie, then why would anyone go see it? It would've been like a damn book on tape! Do you listen to those things?? I don't!

One more thing: Which versions of "all" the Spidey comics did you/do you own? You know the comic book itself has been re-written about ten times since Spidey first hit the scene. Back in 1998, I read the "final" issue of Spiderman, where he faced off with Green Goblin for the last time. Saved an entire building full of people, before it collapsed to the ground, and quit being Spidey for good! Then a month or two later, Spidey #1 came out... AGAIN!! Every comic book that's been out for more than 40 years is bound to be re-written, and tweaked just a bit. So you can never really know the true story, unless you own 40-50 years worth of comics, or have a comic book encyclopedia near by.
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; May 23, 2007 at 02:19 PM. Reason: I forgot to say an important thing about Spidey.

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Spiderman [3]

i dont know if it was just me, but when i left the theater after this movie i felt a little disapointed. First off peter parker was acting completly stupid when he was walking down the street. Second venom was a complet sissy, in the comic books he practicly ate babys. Second they kiled venom, you dont kill the most well know spiderman villian after a mere 15 minutes of showing him. on top of bad acting and a horriably cramped story line i would have to say that this movie sucked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast