+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spiderman[RIP]

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Spiderman[RIP]

Ok, this is a totally different thread than the Spiderman 3 one. I was going to mention this in that thread, but that would be off topic.

So my question is do you think spiderman III will be the finale of the series? I hear the main actors Kirsten Dunst and Toby mcguire don't want to do another one. I would be so pissed if that was true, i love Spiderman.

What do you guys think?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spiderman[RIP]

I don't know, most of the movie series I watch start to get boring. The first ones usually make a lot of money so they keep on making part 2 and so on.
    I wouldn't mind if they stopped at spiderman 3, because if the actors don't want it people can't force them can they? And the guy could hardly brethe in his costume...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think that this will be the final spiderman movie. I also heard rumors about Kirsten and Tobey not wanting to film another movie. Tobey's reason was to spend time with his newborn and wife. I dunno Kirsten's. Anyway.. There is a major possibility that this will be the last Spiderman movie.

I'd be pissed too, miro.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe they put a clause in Toby Maguire's contract that gives the company legal custody of his son....then we'll have Spiderboy hehe

From what I've heard, it's supposed to be the last movie, but I'm sure that sooner or later another one will be released. They like to kick movies into the ground before giving up on them....Plus, there's so many different villians for Spiderman that they have plenty of storylines to continue it with...they might just invent some stupid story that has the powers switch over to someone else if Maguire doesn't want to do it...

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    Maybe they put a clause in Toby Maguire's contract that gives the company legal custody of his son....then we'll have Spiderboy hehe

From what I've heard, it's supposed to be the last movie, but I'm sure that sooner or later another one will be released. They like to kick movies into the ground before giving up on them....Plus, there's so many different villians for Spiderman that they have plenty of storylines to continue it with...they might just invent some stupid story that has the powers switch over to someone else if Maguire doesn't want to do it...
    Even if this does happen, I don't think it will be appreciated by the fans. That is just like all of a sudden switching the cast from Harry Potter to some other actors. The fans would be like, "WTF!" I don't think it'd be smart for them to make a fourth movie without the main attraction. And we all know that he is Tobey Maguire.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if this is the last one, they could start the series over like batman in the future. Also they may say they don't want to do another Spiderman, but if there career slows and you shove enough money in their faces. You never know.

Thanks

True. Money is always a convincing aspect. Maybe Kirsten Dunst wouldn't mind a number four. And I'm sure Tobey could convince his wife to back off for a couple more years.

+ Reply to Thread