Closed Thread

Thread: Square Enix and Disney agreed to put the next Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo consoles.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Square Enix and Disney agreed to put the next Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo consoles.

Ok on my other forum that i go to i happend to run accorss this i posted stuff and source im curious also

Written by Monkey
    Friday, 05 January 2007
    Wow, 2ch is always abuzz with rumors, and I was pretty surprised to see a very interesting one. The rumors are mainly about Wii games, and things like a "Tales of" Series Spinoff comings to the Wii and Fire Emblem. But what really caught my eyes was this.

-Square Enix and Disney agreed to put the next Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo consoles.

It makes a lot of sense though. Kingdom Hearts appeals to everyone, and right now the price of the PS3 is not for everyone. Let's not forget that Nomura has constantly stated he wants to work with the Wii as well.

Source: Go Nintendo - What are you waiting for?

Possibly true or a bogus rumor? Comment below!

[ Back ]
    User Comments
    woooah so awesome!

Posted by sorax, on 01/05/2007 at 21:17
    cool!

i'm gonna have to get off my butt and buy a Wii now...

Posted by kimiko, on 01/05/2007 at 21:22
    Well. I guess i'll start saving, so when it comes out I'll go buy the console just so I can play Kingdom Hearts. Just like I did with CoM. *sighs at empty pockets* Time to get a job. ;-;

Posted by Cejissax, on 01/05/2007 at 21:23
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Posted by wiifan, on 01/05/2007 at 21:24
    as much as i would like to have a KH game on the wii, unless it's a spinoff, i dont see it happening. i know they will want to have KH3 on ps3 because of the graphics. but i wouldn't be surprised if they rolled out a brand new kind of kh game for the wii, maybe a little like CoM.
    either way i can't wait!

Posted by Sid P., on 01/05/2007 at 21:28
    I agree with what Monkey says because right now the PS3 is way too expensive for everyone to buy right now. And as for the graphics, it really doesn't matter because the only way you'd be able to enjoy them on the PS3 is with an HDTV. If you don't have that, they'd be simple PS2 graphics anyway. And I doubt that every household has an HDTV. I don't worry about the Wii too much for KH3 and this is why. You know how Super Smash Bros. Brawl is coming out for the Wii. Well, as most people have said they doubt that the remote and Nunchuck could be used to fight they way they do (all hardcore and stuff) as they did in Smash Melee. For Brawl, you'll probably end up using the gamecube controller or maybe even the classic one or maybe nintendo will design a new one for other games. This same predicament will probably be for KH3 cuz swinging the keyblade with the will remote sounds a bit silly. You wouldn't even be able to use the keyblade with the same speed as with other KH games. I'm sure Nintendo will think of something for a game like this, you'll probably end up using the classic wii controller considering it kinda resembles that of the PS2 one, but then again who knows. We'll experience a new way of gaming and the important thing is that we'll get to see the continuation of the story we know and love.

Posted by Dr. K, on 01/05/2007 at 21:43
    arrgg i have to buy a new console anyways!

all i have is a ps2

=[

Posted by odie4lsu20, on 01/05/2007 at 21:43
    Remember, this isn't confirmed yet, don't start buying your new consoles based solely on the rumor!

Posted by Monkey, on 01/05/2007 at 21:50
    Oh....my...god......

I'm about to explode.

I can't buy a Ps3, AND a Wii. (I want to get a Ps3 for the Final Fantasy 13's)

Gahhhhh, and i have just the right amount of money for a ps3.
    Now i'm gonna have to start all over again for a Wii.

-.-

Posted by Golden Heart, on 01/05/2007 at 21:55
    I'm gonna hope this is all a rumor, Monkey.

(sorry for the double post)

Posted by Golden Heart, on 01/05/2007 at 21:56
    i like the idea of kingdom hearts and the wii mote put together, but i was looking forward to some awesome graphics that were better then the secret ending in kh2. but i guess gameplay will make up for that, but its till would have been nice to have bitchin graphics.

Posted by samuraixshot, on 01/05/2007 at 22:03
    This may not happen, well at least I don't think so. It's kinda hard to establish a good game to one console. Then jump to the next while leaving that console behind. Until like 2 years later I hope this is a spinoff. Cause for one I think swinging a keyblade with the remote would be dorky.

Posted by Jinx, on 01/05/2007 at 22:07
    awesome just as i predicted but for dual wielding there should be two wii-motes cuz nunchuk cord will get in the way WII FANS UNITE!!! the hell with the ps3

Posted by jck, on 01/05/2007 at 22:33
    im actually pretty p.o.'ed because the graphics on the Wii are gonna be crappy and really different from the highly anticipated graphics of the PS3. Also, screw the title Kingdom Hearts 3. They're probaby gonna call it something really dumb like Kingdom Hearts: Wii!

Posted by me, on 01/05/2007 at 22:35
    im actually pretty p.o.'ed because the graphics on the Wii are gonna be crappy and really different from the highly anticipated graphics of the PS3. Also, screw the title Kingdom Hearts 3. They're probaby gonna call it something really dumb like Kingdom Hearts: Wii
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Square Enix and Disney agreed to put the next Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo consoles

Whoa whoa whoa. Even I can't understand what all that is. Rather than copy and pasting all that mess from another forum, why don't you write the news yourself, in the existing Square Enix/Disney thread.

Closing...

Closed Thread