+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Star Wars Clone Wars

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Star Wars Clone Wars

well believe it or not..i still have not been able to see that one..i have seen all of them besides the newest.i keep telling my 2but something always comes in the way .hmm it should be on dvd buy now..ill just have to buy it and watch it on my time..lol. im not really a fan butthe story is intersting...

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    anyone seen the new movie yet? i just completed reading a few reviews or the movie, and they where all very bad. i personally didnt think it was. i mean, it shurely wasnt a Return of the jedi or Revenge of the Sith, but the fighting scenes where really cool, something missing from the films, i felt. i also got a distinct "'nam" vibe from the Clone troopers when they landed at the monastary.

I also realise there are a few faults 9hey, i mean, they have a whole TV series to kill of Ashoka, right?) but i dont think it was all that bad. waht about you, AO?
    Well i already have seen the movie before it even came out to the public, i surely think that the animation that it was given surely need more improvement as well with the sound measurement, anyways the battle scenes did made a clear cut of a 3.5 out of 5 stars in my book of fighting.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Toki is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i ahve not seen it yet but i liked the others so i am sure i will ether see or rent it when its out on dvd so i will see it none the less hiope its good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3