+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft 2!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Starcraft 2!

I just heard that Blizard announced the devlopement of Starcraft 2. Anybody who has played the origional should be pumped for the release date. Just thought people had heard more about it than I had.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Starcraft 2!

Apparently, there aren't many Starcraft fans around here.
    Possibly because most of the current members were still wearing Huggies when it was released.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

ARE YOU CRAZY?! starcraft two is gonna be one of the sickest things out man... the grfics are so much better and protoss has that cool space UFO looking thing that pwns all rofl... i can't aford it

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Its been in production for 3 years(?) Blizzard started working on SC2 right after Frozen Throne was released. I hope my pc can run it.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i've heard about this from a friend recently that SC2 was coming out. i've played the original so many times that its scary and i used to play with my friend on it, loved that LAN battles.

but can't wait till this one comes out, but buying it and having time playing it.... thats goin to be difficult. well i'll put this one down on my x-mas list.

i haven't seen any previews of the graphics or anything else, but i have high expectations of this game. it's one of my all time favorites so if they stuff this up, i'm not goin to be a happy chap.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah that game is going to be awsome. I can not wait to get it when it comes out. I will have to upgrade my computer though that thing is going to have the baddest graphics that is known. I watched a demo video of it on google videos. it was freaking awsome.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Newbie ChaosXIII is off to a good start ChaosXIII's Avatar
    Thanks

the first starcraft was awsome and i just found out that two was going to be released a little while ago and i almost peed myself i cant wait for the second one

Iv'e come to deliver some bad luck

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I was when a thread like this was gonna come up. Anyways! Love the first starcraft cause I think that the storyline actually worked in that game. Plus I loved the custom games there as well. Who played starship troopers in Startcraft? I was part of a 10 man team who defended the base to the death and won. Oh yeah! That was one of the best things I've done in Starcraft. Beating the starship troopers game.

Starcraft 2 is gonna be awesome. I mean, come on look at the protoss! They've got upgrades to their zealots and replaced or revamp their units. Which is awesome and they still have that perfect balance in the game. I look forward to what other units they have upgraded or kept. Especially the zerg

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast