+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft 2

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Starcraft 2

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    It looks pretty fun. I've seen tons and tons of footage. There are people in Korea who can pull off 200 actions in like 1-3 minutes. Crazy!
    yes this game one of the best you should try it and this game very good game and you will have fun in it .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

How dare i miss this thread ... i'm a very huge fan of Old Starcraft ... Zerg are the best ever ... i can control them insanely ... i even have special strategies and traps that i exploit zerg units' abilities in ... i want the second generation to come ... though it'll be a long wait ... and for my favorite units in each team ...
    Zerg >>> Hydralisk and Lurkers (their upgrade) (uncrushable deadly hordes because they take two places only in an overlord and thus their numbers are huge not to mention their cheap price) ... and other unit "Mutalisk Guardian" very long range and strong the only problem with it is air units ... and some Torasques as well ... man i'm obsessed in this race! ...
    Protoss >>> Archon (they're tremendously powerful and strong)
    Terran >>> Ghost (what can i say about their clocking abilities and their launching some nuclear missiles?!)
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Am not really into PC games except starcraft, I heard about starcraft 2 but I thought it was released the other year, or what I saw on Youtube, eh, I must be mistaken if am not correct. but if the game is out, I wouldn't mind playing the whole thing as long they didn't take out the good parts.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Am not really into PC games except starcraft, I heard about starcraft 2 but I thought it was released the other year, or what I saw on Youtube, eh, I must be mistaken if am not correct. but if the game is out, I wouldn't mind playing the whole thing as long they didn't take out the good parts.
    no you're not mistaken it's true i heard that too and waited but nothing or actually i even thought it was released ... i'm looking forward to play it ... next october!!

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    no you're not mistaken it's true i heard that too and waited but nothing or actually i even thought it was released ... i'm looking forward to play it ... next october!!
    A lot of ppl thought that SC2 was being released last year. The truth is that blizzard didn't meet their dedline. They are still not even done with the game. It is true that it will come out this October 2008, or so says blizzard. But a lot of the origional units were cut, like the dragoon and the firebat. The thing is tho that somme units were replaced. The dragoon was replaced with 2 new units, the stalker and the immortal. they are basically dragoons, except the immortal has sheild tat activate when it gets hit with something powerful, like a seige tank. They take no damage from units like those. The stalker is a dark dragoon. Its shields activate when hit by small weak units like marines or ghosts. A lot of units are being replaced and a lot of new units are being added.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Starcraft 2 looks pretty awesome. I hope I can get a chance to play it when it comes out. I'll just go to my friends house.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    Starcraft 2 looks pretty awesome. I hope I can get a chance to play it when it comes out. I'll just go to my friends house.
    come to my house. you know where i live so ill hook u up. lol
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    A lot of ppl thought that SC2 was being released last year. The truth is that blizzard didn't meet their dedline. They are still not even done with the game. It is true that it will come out this October 2008, or so says blizzard. But a lot of the origional units were cut, like the dragoon and the firebat. The thing is tho that somme units were replaced. The dragoon was replaced with 2 new units, the stalker and the immortal. they are basically dragoons, except the immortal has sheild tat activate when it gets hit with something powerful, like a seige tank. They take no damage from units like those. The stalker is a dark dragoon. Its shields activate when hit by small weak units like marines or ghosts. A lot of units are being replaced and a lot of new units are being added.
    nice ,i think it's a good thing to replace a unit with two even if it meant a change ... and the dragoon was with no abilities and only a single research to increase its range so the only thing i hope is they don't make the new units own way too abilities because there are some games that became stupid out of doing that ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast