Closed Thread

Thread: Starcraft

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Starcraft

Recently, I was digging throught my room and found my Starcraft CD. I put it in and have been enjoying it all week. Does anybody still play this awsome Blizzard game?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Starcraft

I do, my name is BiG@USEast if you see me playing once and a while. I usually play Hokage Battle and Individual Random D.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, do you play Brood War or the origional. I only have Starcraft. I was also wondering what race you play if not in a custom game.
    Last edited by Mattness; Aug 03, 2007 at 10:44 AM.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I play Brood War, and I usually would go with Protoss or Zerg. Love them lurkers ;o

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

I know it. I am a terran player... I love Siege Tanks! I don't have brood war but I am thinking about getting it. I have a strong hatrid for protoss because the zelots don't die!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I do, my name is BiG@USEast if you see me playing once and a while. I usually play Hokage Battle and Individual Random D.
    yeah i'm Genesis[NET] @USWest & Darkness[B12] @USEast, my fave games are sunken defence, individual random defence, and Mind control defence. Why not add me to ur 'f' list?
    lol i'm mostly on USWest though....

Newbie rlm7 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Recently, I was digging throught my room and found my Starcraft CD. I put it in and have been enjoying it all week. Does anybody still play this awsome Blizzard game?
    They have huge coms.in Japan !!This game will still fly even when Starcraft 2 comes out! The new graffics are to die for! Check it out on Blizzards Pages..belive me you will enjoy the work they have done!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Closing...
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Closed Thread