+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: StarCraft: Brood War

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

StarCraft: Brood War

this game is fun and it has a lot of stagety but its kinda confusing once in a while i mean you play it but if someone asks you about it what do you say?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I'd say that it's an expansion to one of the greatest RTS games in history.
    *Edited the title*

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks
    StarCraft is to the RTS genre what FF7 is to RPG's. It pretty much set the standard for gameplay in an RTS game.

As far as getting confusing; what parts confuse you. I havn't played through the story in a long time, so I can't really think of any remotely confusing parts...

Newbie Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry ofr sursing but Hell ya its the best RTS and i dont no y they wont me a 2nd Starcraft.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    starcraft full of stragety and full of suprises and never stops pleasing me when the enemy overwhelmes your forces hahaha its really good to face powerfull enemys hahaha
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    i loved using all the races, the defenses were all good to use along with playing the custom games where they re-enacted star ship troopers tht was the best custom online game to play, it's all abt team work. even online playing the matches, it was all team work....

Brood war definitely rated as one of the best expanison packs to a game every...there was loads of modding of starcraft including Gundam mod, which was i had to say pretty well done

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    what is your favorites kind of warriors? zerg, protoss, humans? am all about the protoss, their tactics and defense is very powerful weapon and they can outnumber and camouflage against enemy soldiers which is fun
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    definitely the protoss were one of the most powerful races ever....i jus love the warships...the zerg was diffcult for me to use even tho they are pro-efficient with ambush tactics....they were tough to play against especially since they had regenration ability....the terrans didnt get their medic till the expanison and the protoss still only had a regenration of their shield and they couldnt repair the fundamental damage

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast