+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stargate

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

Stargate

Do who watches Stargate anyone. If so state which one u like better and what your favorite episode by that one. Mine is SG1 and my favorite episode is the one where O'Neil and Teal'C keep going back in time every 6 hours.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stargate

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacheers View Post
    Do who watches Stargate anyone. If so state which one u like better and what your favorite episode by that one. Mine is SG1 and my favorite episode is the one where O'Neil and Teal'C keep going back in time every 6 hours.
    I love watching Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantic. I can’t say which one is my favorite though as they all are really good. I find that I like O'Neil and John (the guy who played in Farscape) as I love their witty jokes and remarks. And here is a fact I found out about the actor who plays as O’Neil. In every episode he would forget his line and make something up or would just screw around with the script to mess with every one and have all the other actors to improvise.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

jessicacheers (Apr 03, 2008)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well to me its like whatever i dont like StarTrek but its the same thing to me stargate and startrek but have seen like 2 episodes because bored.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I like SG1 the best and jessicacheers I have to agree that the episode with O'Neil and Teal'C repeating the same day is my absolute favorite. I have to say I liked Jonas when he came in, I thought Daniel's story had been all played out.

I'm just me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eria For This Useful Post:

jessicacheers (Apr 03, 2008)

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

Yall should check out Stargate on YouTube. They are so freakin funny. All there is is bloopers and clips form episodes it is so funny it even has the one where O'Neil and Teal'C repeat every 6 hours.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicacheers For This Useful Post:

Eria (Apr 04, 2008)

Newbie Remagine is off to a good start Remagine's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched that series allot when it as on tv here a while ago, couldnt say which episode i loved most, i can vaguely remember one where they go into the Gaould ships attacking earth to plant a phew bombs etc, i think that was from the very first season. I very much liked those episodes because the story kinda spread out over like 5 or 6 of them as it was a climax.Oh and i saw the new movie recently and defo loved that one ^^. I still think O'neil was funnier then newbie cameron Mitchell tho. Oh well at least daniel jackson was in =P

Newbie lower minon is off to a good start lower minon's Avatar
    Thanks

i love Stargate and the episode were oneil and teacl repeat the same day over is window of opportunity
    i should write something smart and funny but why don't i ?

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't watched stargate in ages, it been a long time sine i seen a episode, there was some pretty good episode and some cool ones
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cantsenditback For This Useful Post:

jessicacheers (Apr 11, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast