+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stargate Atlantis Season 5

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

Stargate Atlantis Season 5

Did anybody see the first episode of Season 5 on friday? That was an awsome episode. What do yall think? Give me feedback ok.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stargate Atlantis Season 5

--MOD EDIT - Changed the Thread Title--

I saw it about a week before it was aired (it got leaked, don't ask me where, if you know where to download things, then you already know).

I like the new camera work they tried out on it but I found the ending a little two convienent.

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw it and I enjoyed it alot. I do not know if I am going to like the new head of Atlantis or not . Just have to wait and see what happens.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ron119125 View Post
    I saw it and I enjoyed it alot. I do not know if I am going to like the new head of Atlantis or not . Just have to wait and see what happens.
    I've met Robert Picardo, he's a really swell guy, doesn't afraid of anything (lol). NEwho, I like the Richard Wolsey character, he's really come into his own, but at the same time, I liked Sam as the leader of Atlantis as well, I liked her command style. It'll be interesting to see how a Beuracrat runs the place.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I've met Robert Picardo, he's a really swell guy, doesn't afraid of anything (lol). NEwho, I like the Richard Wolsey character, he's really come into his own, but at the same time, I liked Sam as the leader of Atlantis as well, I liked her command style. It'll be interesting to see how a Beuracrat runs the place.
    Well Wolsey isn't really that cool cause he is always trying to demolish the Stargate program on earth. Who wouldn't think that he doesn't want a base in the Peaguses galaxy if u ask me i think that all he is doing is being undercover and seeing what the best way to stop the Stargate program once and for all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacheers View Post
    Well Wolsey isn't really that cool cause he is always trying to demolish the Stargate program on earth.
    No, Wolsey wasn't trying to demolish the Stargate program, the IOA was, Wolsey just had the unfortunite job of having to get the information needed to do so, and he didn't really like the job either, nor could he find any reason for shutting it down. By the time season 3-4 of Atlantis started, he was a staunch supporter of the program, having seen first hand what the threats to earth were out there and with out the program, they would be defensless against it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    No, Wolsey wasn't trying to demolish the Stargate program, the IOA was, Wolsey just had the unfortunite job of having to get the information needed to do so, and he didn't really like the job either, nor could he find any reason for shutting it down. By the time season 3-4 of Atlantis started, he was a staunch supporter of the program, having seen first hand what the threats to earth were out there and with out the program, they would be defensless against it.
    that is true and SG1 of the new season also did say that they prefer woosley than the other guy that came along for the IOA they even missed him

+ Reply to Thread