+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: starwars? or startrek?

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

starwars? or startrek?

hey, which one of these do ya ppl think iz bettr, starwars or startrek? i personally think starwars is better
    Death is interesting

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: starwars? or startrek?

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by carasume View Post
    hey, which one of these do ya ppl think iz bettr, starwars or startrek? i personally think starwars is better
    So why do you think that 'Star Wars' is better??? Does this has something to do with Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative??? (Which George Lucas went to court, and lost, to try to prevent the press from calling it 'Star Wars'...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

So why do you think that 'Star Wars' is better??? Does this has something to do with Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative??? (Which George Lucas went to court, and lost, to try to prevent the press from calling it 'Star Wars'...)
    oh, yea, srry bout leavin out y i like starwars bettr. i like it bettr cuz it has more action and adventure than startrek, also i like how the jedi use the force and also i like their lightsabers. i mean, they r really kewl cuz they can cut throught almost anything! also when a jedi uses the force they can move objects with it or when obiwan kanobi (think i splld his name rite) used the force on the two androids he made one of them repeat what he said. haha, i like the part whn he sayz, "THESE ARE NOT THE DROIDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR" alot ov movies use that line
    Death is interesting

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am a fan of Star wars because of The force, The light and Darkside of the Force, Jedi sisth. I side with Star wars because of "WARS" in the title, and it is another chapter of good and evil. Plus the back story of Darth Vader was Amazing when Lucus re wrote the back story for 1,2, & 3.

Besides think how many People that Star wars speaks to. A cartoon series on Cartoon network and many of rp, no matter rather it is pen & paper, or a RP board.

and I am sorry but Star trek is just a sleeping pill to me. I have watched most of trek and i sorry i just don't find Star terk that intresting like i do star wars.
    Elite Member
    Achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.
    Veteran Member
    Achieved after 365 days AND 1000 posts.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

agreed, I prefer starwars also, I actually get bored watching startrek
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AstralMage01 View Post
    agreed, I prefer starwars also, I actually get bored watching startrek
    I guess its all about "what's your fancy?" For me, its Star Wars. Never got into Star Trek, not even the 2009 film. Always loved Farscape though. And Stargate SG-1 for some strange reason.
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Banned animefreak7654 is off to a good start animefreak7654's Avatar
    Thanks

I would says..i mean i would say star wars,its better

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Star Wars hands down, mainly because it's one of the things I grew up with. In fact, The Phantom Menace was the first film I ever saw in the Cinema, so I can't really hate on it although there are aspects of it I don't like (Jar Jar, I'm looking at you :P). Anyway, I prefer Star Wars as it's story is more interesting then the story of Trek. With Trek, the action is lacking, so I get bored. That's not to say I'm a completely shallow guy who is only entertained by action sequences, what I mean by that is that I don't mind the lack of action sequences as long as the story itself interests me. With Trek, the storylines are just boring to me, so I'm not a Trek fan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast