Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 17

Thread: Stay Alive

  1. #1
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Stay Alive

    I have not seen it,but I know it's about a evil video game. I want to see it. I just wanted to know if it was good. If you have seen it tell me.

  2. #2
    Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts

    Re: Stay Alive

    well tell us a little more then just that okay evil what is it on playstation 2 xbox what

  3. #3
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Stay Alive

    Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    well tell us a little more then just that okay evil what is it on playstation 2 xbox what
    It's a movie about people getting killed in the evil game. I think it was virtual reality game. It was a game that makes you think your in it.

  4. #4
    Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Stay Alive

    The storry starts with some guy playing a game at his house, he dies in the game in a brutal way. Then he hears noises and stuff, goes to check...poof he dies the same way he did in the game...
    A while later his friends found out about his death...but not much details about it. Somehow they al lstart playing that game(i dont remember much of that part)
    anyway..some of they die...and it was 2 left at teh end if i remember right
    they had to kill some woman whos already dead...they kill the dead girld...and they lived happy ever after...
    The End

  5. #5
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Stay Alive

    Quote Originally Posted by wishper View Post
    The storry starts with some guy playing a game at his house, he dies in the game in a brutal way. Then he hears noises and stuff, goes to check...poof he dies the same way he did in the game...
    A while later his friends found out about his death...but not much details about it. Somehow they al lstart playing that game(i dont remember much of that part)
    anyway..some of they die...and it was 2 left at teh end if i remember right
    they had to kill some woman whos already dead...they kill the dead girld...and they lived happy ever after...
    The End
    Thanks for the decription. I might watch it. On tv or renting it.

  6. #6
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Stay Alive

    heres a breakdown about the rest of the info even if someone didnt already explain this. The DVD was released in the USA on Tuesday, September 19th 2006. It was made available in an unrated edition (100 minutes) and a PG-13 edition (85 minutes). The 15 minutes of new unrated footage include an entirely new character and subplot. The unrated edition also features more violence, blood and gore, sex/nudity, profanity, and drug use but aroudn the world, ppl are refusing to sell them because of the content in that movie. but the movie wasnt that successful, it lost money cuz it earned a total of 20.4 million dollars and the movie costed much more than that.


    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  7. #7
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: Stay Alive

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    heres a breakdown about the rest of the info even if someone didnt already explain this. The DVD was released in the USA on Tuesday, September 19th 2006. It was made available in an unrated edition (100 minutes) and a PG-13 edition (85 minutes). The 15 minutes of new unrated footage include an entirely new character and subplot. The unrated edition also features more violence, blood and gore, sex/nudity, profanity, and drug use but aroudn the world, ppl are refusing to sell them because of the content in that movie. but the movie wasnt that successful, it lost money cuz it earned a total of 20.4 million dollars and the movie costed much more than that.

    I might just watch it on tv. Unrated dvds always have some things different from the regular movie.

  8. #8
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Stay Alive

    Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I might just watch it on tv. Unrated dvds always have some things different from the regular movie.
    yup and judging by the information i found out, the unrated version is gonna be slightly different, with the addition of dumb killing scenes where we see the whole inside carcass of a dieing middle aged woman, and that same woman having sex with some man. lol, but ya i agree, i didnt see this movie in theatres, i will not buy the dvd and i probably wont see it on tv like 2 years from now cuz i will forget all about this dumb movie with its senceless plot.


    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Stay alive(Movie)
    By SnakeEyes in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Sep 27, 2006, 04:47 PM
  2. How long do you stay log in here on AO
    By ketaro in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Nov 14, 2005, 10:13 PM
  3. stay down{P}
    By animechick in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 26, 2005, 06:32 AM
  4. I'm here to stay, as usual.
    By Eriadd in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Nov 08, 2004, 08:55 AM
  5. The Sassy cat is here to stay!
    By Sashacat in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Nov 07, 2004, 07:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts