+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stomp the Yard

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Stomp the Yard

It's mostly about dancing. I want to see it,but I might rent it if I can't. Is anybody else thinking about renting it or going to see it?

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stomp the Yard

ya i am going to see it..most people say that its very good...and its worth the money to see it in the theaters....and its based on a true story..

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Stomp the Yard

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    ya i am going to see it..most people say that its very good...and its worth the money to see it in the theaters....and its based on a true story..
    Iam going watch it sometime! I don't care what those people at imdb.com say! They gave that movie a 2

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

really never listen to those ppl...belive in your self....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    really never listen to those ppl...belive in your self....
    Yeah forget them they suck! Iam going to see that movie! They can't stop me.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

ok for people that dont know what stomp the yard is about, its a 2007 drama/musical film produced by Rainforest Films and released through Sony Pictures' Screen Gems imprint on January 12, 2007. Directed by Sylvain White, Stomp the Yard centers around DJ Williams, a college student at a fictional historically Black university who pledges to join a fictional Greek-letter fraternity. The film's central conflict involves DJ's fraternity competing in various stepping competitions against a rival fraternity from the same school. The film's script was written by Robert Adetuyi, working from an original draft by Gregory Ramon Anderson. The film was originally titled Steppin', but to avoid confusion over the 2006 film Step Up, the title was changed.

the film almost did happen because A boycott of the film was threatened by Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity and supported by Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority to protect the fraternity's history and its legacy. A conflict between the producers (Will Packer and Rob Hardy; members of Alpha Phi Alpha) and the fraternity stemmed over the unauthorized use of some of the fraternity's trademarks in the film. The trademark infringement is evidenced in the two versions of the trailer.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ok for people that dont know what stomp the yard is about, its a 2007 drama/musical film produced by Rainforest Films and released through Sony Pictures' Screen Gems imprint on January 12, 2007. Directed by Sylvain White, Stomp the Yard centers around DJ Williams, a college student at a fictional historically Black university who pledges to join a fictional Greek-letter fraternity. The film's central conflict involves DJ's fraternity competing in various stepping competitions against a rival fraternity from the same school. The film's script was written by Robert Adetuyi, working from an original draft by Gregory Ramon Anderson. The film was originally titled Steppin', but to avoid confusion over the 2006 film Step Up, the title was changed.

the film almost did happen because A boycott of the film was threatened by Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity and supported by Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority to protect the fraternity's history and its legacy. A conflict between the producers (Will Packer and Rob Hardy; members of Alpha Phi Alpha) and the fraternity stemmed over the unauthorized use of some of the fraternity's trademarks in the film. The trademark infringement is evidenced in the two versions of the trailer.

Thanks for telling me about the movie! I want to see it!

+ Reply to Thread