+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck in a dream!!! (Fable 2)

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Stuck in a dream!!! (Fable 2)

I hope someone can help with this one, it's in the Brightwood Tower where you have to buy it and sleep in it, i did the task once before befeating Lucian, and after i killed him, the quest was there again so i thought why not try it again (it was fun running around as a kid with huge weapons) and i did find the "Chesty" the first two times and killed the monsters but now i can't find it and i can't get away from the dream either so i'm kinda stuck

Help please!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stuck in a dream!!! (Fable 2)

Sorry I'm kinda' late for replying.

But wow, that does suck. Being stuck in a nightmare.
    ... I almost had the same problem as well, I saw that the mission was back, but I refused to go back in, so thank goodness for that.

So, have you checked every passageway?
    Have you tried just running for the exit?

...peculiar problem indeed.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

well if you can't get out, you shouldn't go in again ^^ apparently i had to learn that the hard way -.-

Especially after buying "Castle Fairfax" and the other castles as well

but yeah i've been running around and trying to the damn Chesty, but can't find it no where, but there is this one chest, the second time it plays hide and seek, but i can't open it and i've killed all the monsters, but my brother and i, thinks that it might be because one of the monsters are still moving, i mean it is dead, i've shot and sliced it many times but it's moving or shaking, like if there was something wrong with the grafics

and the gate is closed or locked so i can't get out that way.

So if anyone might know a way out or a way to make the monster stop shaking so i can get my hero back to the "real world" that would be nice ^^

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    well if you can't get out, you shouldn't go in again ^^ apparently i had to learn that the hard way -.-

Especially after buying "Castle Fairfax" and the other castles as well

but yeah i've been running around and trying to the damn Chesty, but can't find it no where, but there is this one chest, the second time it plays hide and seek, but i can't open it and i've killed all the monsters, but my brother and i, thinks that it might be because one of the monsters are still moving, i mean it is dead, i've shot and sliced it many times but it's moving or shaking, like if there was something wrong with the grafics

and the gate is closed or locked so i can't get out that way.

So if anyone might know a way out or a way to make the monster stop shaking so i can get my hero back to the "real world" that would be nice ^^
    Does it happen everytime you play the game?

Because I just remembered Abu Dhabi did the same thing a few weeks back, and the Balverines took a while to appear. One of them even was stuck in a wall for a while.

So...spells won't work on it?
    *sigh* That is a tough cookie.

Thanks

Yep everytime i start the game and go to the chest, the monster is shaking and i've tryed spells to and they don't work either, it's one of those little once that always try to run away when you've killed a few of them, maybe the xbox or something doesn't know it's really dead since it's shaking and all that

+ Reply to Thread