+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The subject(s) you hate or hated the most in school

Newbie MsUzumaki12 is off to a good start MsUzumaki12's Avatar
    Thanks

Post The subject(s) you hate or hated the most in school

Ok...The subject I hate the most in school is.....Math! I wont be supprised if 75% of the ppl who post here agree with me. Theres only one reason I hate it. Its cuz I suck at it, some teachers said Im good at it but I think im ok at it. ok I told u mine...now whats the subject u hate the most? please tell why..
    I Kill all of you!!
    Then I have a party!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsUzumaki12 For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Jan 06, 2009), Jokerman (Sep 06, 2008)

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The subject(s) you hate or hated the most in school

Unfortunately, I attended a private school and throughout those years I always loathed religion. My family is Catholic so I am kind of forced into being part of the whole idea of attending all these religious services. It's something I really don't want to continue in the future. Being a religious person is not for me. I am greatly jealous of other people who attended public schools. You guys don't know how lucky you are.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

The subject I hate the most is Math! I can't stand it. I'm not good at math either. I really like Art and Spanish class.

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MsUzumaki12 View Post
    we are lucky? Are private schools that bad in ur opinion?
    Well, it's just from what I hear from my friends who attend public schools. They usually don't have as much homework as I did and the rules aren't as strict. At my private school, I wasn't allowed to use my cell phone in the building or chew gum. If I was caught chewing gum, I would be charged a fee. For cell phone usage, it would start out with getting it taken away for a day on the first offense. The second was a detention. Then the third was having the phone taken for the rest of the year. Now, I am not really sure if any of my friends that go to public school have to deal will that though.

Newbie MsUzumaki12 is off to a good start MsUzumaki12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    The subject I hate the most is Math! I can't stand it. I'm not good at math either. I really like Art and Spanish class.
    yea Math sucks.....But I do like art...but its not a class its more like an elective in my school

Quote Originally Posted by Kuinta View Post
    Well, it's just from what I hear from my friends who attend public schools. They usually don't have as much homework as I did and the rules aren't as strict. At my private school, I wasn't allowed to use my cell phone in the building or chew gum. If I was caught chewing gum, I would be charged a fee. For cell phone usage, it would start out with getting it taken away for a day on the first offense. The second was a detention. Then the third was having the phone taken for the rest of the year. Now, I am not really sure if any of my friends that go to public school have to deal will that though.
    Thats kinda crazy...you get chared a fee if u were caught chewing gum?? geez..If we get caught chewing gum the teacher just tells us to spit it out.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 09, 2008 at 09:36 AM.
    I Kill all of you!!
    Then I have a party!!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

What I hated was IPT- Imformation Process and Technology. I suck at the subject so I decided to drop the subject when I had the chance
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie Kryptoniteray is off to a good start Kryptoniteray's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, it was Economy.And Latin (not that I hate this language, I just hated my teacher).Economy is somehow related to Math, I guess a lot of people have this difficulty in understanding numbers.I liked Geometry, though
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think I disliked biology the most. It just never sparked my interest, I enjoy chemistry and physics, but biological science just never appealed to me. I used to absolutely hate english class until the last two years of my high school experience where it actually became one of my favorite classes. I did my best not to take classes that I'd hate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast