+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The subject(s) you hate or hated the most in school

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The subject(s) you hate or hated the most in school

Math. Straight up, ground zero, more serious than cereal. There's just so much to remember and it all overlaps and in the end I would get mixed up. Algebra, Trig, Polynomials, Pythagoras, and Integers were the only parts of math I understood. Everything else was just jibba-jabba. Especially Stats and Probability.

I just don't understand how one can foresee the next object in a chain of five where two objects are the same. Five is an odd number, two the same leaving three. What the shizzle?

Social Studies was a subject I... disliked. My marks in S.S. and later Geography and History were always high because it's the very easiest subject ever thought of. It's all note reading and remembering the only downside to this subject is the enormity of the past. There's simply too much to retain and little hope of keeping yourself entertained all year.

Unless you're a weirdo history buff. But that's okay too.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Math isn't the only subject I hate. I also hate Chemistry. It's a wasted class to me I'm not going to use Chemistry for anything. And the teacher I have doesn't make it any easier for me. It's a hard class to me.

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

all types of science (bio, chem, etc.) except physics, which is weird b/c I like watching sci-fi but, I absolutely despise science.

I also disliked the computer science (computer repair) class at my high school because it was a 0-period class (7:00 am) and I had to listen to this teacher talk about computer theroies more then talk about repairing a computer, I think he didn't realize that this was a high school class and not a college class.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Franco For This Useful Post:

MsUzumaki12 (Nov 16, 2008)

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
    wat does this have to do wit the subject u hate most in school?
    it could be counted as extracaricular LOL
    any how i loved science and history though
    neither are what im doing where i work i found
    them cool and i love learning new things.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

The subjects i hate at school is Social Studies. It always bores me to death. In that class, it seems that time stops. I hate my reading class. My teacher seems like she always has an attitude problem. I hate teachers who have attitude problems. And my shop class, I can't even cut a piece of wood without of burning it!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie knuckles235 is off to a good start knuckles235's Avatar
    Thanks

i suppose subjects i hated were citizenship which i am wondering,was there really any point to this...it just seemed like they randomly invented something to fill an empty slot on the timetable...and seeing how it was the last lesson on a friday afternoon i would have much rather gone home early.
    Religous education just because it bored me...the teacher was very monotoned most of the time, and all we really did was watch videos...i think my IQ actually went down in that lesson.
    business studies was pointless....i just took it because i needed an extra lesson but would have probably been better off taking something more productive. the teacher was nice, but its just some of the work we had to do was pointless, annoying and dull.......and yeah...i failed
    geography: we had 2 teachers for this. one just told us stories about his life and such which meant we learned nothing...and the other one was so bland, i dont really remember too much about her...needless to say...i failed that class.

Newbie beymasta454 is off to a good start beymasta454's Avatar
    Thanks

I hated Accelerated GCSE food tech last year in year 9 that was really annoying cuz my food tech teacher was a b**** i hated her severly! also maths but i've allways heted that but now i just hate science and maths

Newbie lilyofthevalley is off to a good start
    in a tiny, dark closet surrounded by figments of my imagination
    Thanks

Least favorite is tied between science and math, both of which I'm not taking until January, anyway. The owrst part about mathi is the more complicated stuff. i'm fine with the basics, but after that it's too confusing - an aspiring writer shouldn't need either
    life is like a road - when take a detour into the woods, it's not only more fun, but more dangerous...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast