+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion on ps2/psp games

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Suggestion on ps2/psp games

Alright can anyone suggest any good games on these consoles. On the ps2, I play games like God Of War, Kingdom heart, Soul Reaver and Devil May Cry. Rpg games are what I mostly play, I do play other types of games as fighting. The only racing games I play are Wipeout Pulse and Wipout Pure, both on the psp, and the game I got when I bought the psp, Gang Of Londen and Tekken. I would try others games if they are good. Can we stay away from shooting games please as I can not aim to save my own ass. Trust me on that one.

Does anyone know any good rpg games on either console or any good games that you have tried or have. Many Thanks for your help.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Suggestion on ps2/psp games

Persona 3 FES is an amazing PS2 game that ate up 300 hours of my time. Persona 4 came out earlier this month, but I haven't picked it up yet. It is also on the PS2. A slightly older PS2 favorite of mine is Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, to which I devoted about 250 hours.

The PSP is best used for simple games like Loco Roco and Patapon, but feel free to try out Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.

Please go out and play my PS2 picks, they are all phenomenal. Happy gaming.

Newbie Saiyan lover is off to a good start Saiyan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

I play mostly RPGs myself. I can suggest to you a few I have played:
    Final Fantasy 10,12, Dark Cloud, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Arc-Twilight of the Spirits, Grandia 2, Legaia 2 Duel Saga, Star Ocean 3 and the dot Hack Series.
    I also play fighing and adventure games like: Tekken,Dead or Alive 2, Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2 and Soul Reaver-Defiance.
    These all are pretty good games to play.
    The RPGs most I've played I clocked in 2 weeks but FF 10 toke me longer and so did dot Hack just because you have to missions for the story to continue, but these are great games to play.

Newbie midnight mistress is off to a good start midnight mistress's Avatar
    Thanks

Shin megami Tensei - lucifer's call, very good game like kingdom's heart and FF, even has dante from devil may cry in it

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

My suggestion would be to buckle down and get a 360 or PS3 (mostly the 360).

There are some amazing RPG's on the 360 like Fable 2, Lost Odyssey, Last Remnant, Eternal Sonata, Mass Effect, and the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII (Which I'm impatiently waiting for).

If you're looking for good RPG's on the PS2 though, don't count out the PS1 games as well, there are greats like XenoGears, Parasite Eve 1&2, Vagrant Story, the Final Fantasy games, all of which I can tell you do work on the PS2.

Newbie darkfreya is off to a good start darkfreya's Avatar
    Thanks

tales of the abyss and legendia,atelier iris 1-3 are the rpg games i recommend to you for ps2

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you all. I will check the games you all suggested and seem great to play. I have tried Final Fanstay 10 already and bought Devil May Cry 1 already.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

if you are a true anime fan...play super robot wars and sd generation games.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast