+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Super Bowl

Yep they had a billion Ford commericals i was like oh my @@@ and the half time show and the beging show where both lame last year.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

They really screawed up the pepsi one last year, who knows what's messed up this year, and they pay these people to act like jerks to make these commicals thank god I god I satalite tv man .

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am so ready for the Super bowl ..(I mean who isn't)!!^.^i'm not really a fan of football but i like to watch it...Even though i don't know what's going on..but i still for reason have a good time..I realy don't have any favor teams or anything either..i just cheer for the team that most of my friends are cheering for..Plus we always have some kinda party for this thing and i like to spent time with my friends and family.^.^

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that's fine what scares me is those stupid lame commical they have from that game, OH GOOD GRIEF MAN

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I couldn't care less about the superbowl. When compared to Rugby (almost the same sport, no protective equipment), or even Canadian football (Smaller teams, larger field), american football looks like childs play, and I honestly don't really see the attraction to it.

I also have another bias against it as well: I work in a cable tv tech support call center. And I work tomorrow. I fully expect to be swamped with calls from people who had their cable disconnected for non-payment b***hing that they can't watch the game.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    OH GOD spare me from the superbowl commicals man.
    Last year the commericals were corny adversting has gone to hell.
    But some of them are funny!
    I love super bowl commercials, unfortunatly Im busy all day tommorow, so i don't get to watch them.
    Im going to a radar run, and for those of you who don't know what that is....
    It's were you ride snowmobiles on a frozen lake(obviously)and try to get the fastest speed.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well folks, the game is over. Giants win 17 to 14 over the Patroits. I hope you all did bet to much on the Patroits.lol

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

lol winners don't cheat, cheaters don't win.

Thank God Randy Moss didn't get it, now for him to reveal his true self.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast