+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Commercials

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Super Bowl Commercials

I have to say Super Bowl commercials aren't what they used to be probably because of the FCC. Regardless, there were still some great ones (the ones I manage to catch cuz of work) and there were some bad ones.

So which ones did it make you lol, and which ones made you go "wtf"?

I am still going through them on youtube, but just to start you guys off, here's a few I thought were funny:

YouTube - Snickers Mechanic Kiss Super Bowl Commercial ad 2007 <---Snickers Kiss

YouTube - 2007 Super Bowl Commercials - Nationwide Insurance <---Nationwide Insurance

YouTube - Super Bowl Commercials 2007 - Bud Light 006 <---Bud Light

And a few that were :

YouTube - Dorritos Super Ad Finalist Super Bowl XLI Commercial 2007 <---Doritos

YouTube - Super Bowl Commercials 2007 - Chevy <---Chevy

And of course, Godaddy:

YouTube - Banned 2007 GoDaddy.com Super Bowl Ad <---Banned Ad

YouTube - 2007 Super Bowl Commercials - Godaddy.com

So were were your favorites that isn't on this list? <------- Huh? -- Hassun
    Last edited by Hassun; Feb 06, 2007 at 05:20 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Super Bowl Commercials

I really hope Kevin Federline forgot to pay for his insurance...
    The bud light gorilla thing seriously sucked.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

My favorite was probably the Doritos one. Budlight had a few decent ones but aside from that nothing spectacular.

But more than anything, I thought there were way too many CBS commercials promoting their own array of different shows. It was almost like CBS had a tough time selling their air time to the businesses this year and had to settle for promoting themselves.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i didn't see the commercials (becuz i have no cable T_T) but i heard one of the bud light commercials, the one when the guy is like "hey its a guy with bud light" and his gf is like"he has an axe" lol funny

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    lol i didn't see the commercials (becuz i have no cable T_T) but i heard one of the bud light commercials, the one when the guy is like "hey its a guy with bud light" and his gf is like"he has an axe" lol funny
    Hmm, the Super Bowl was not on cable tv, it was broadcasted nationwide on "free" tv CBS. As for that bud light commercial you were talking about, do check the whole thing, it gets even funnier after that.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the rock paper scissors one. It was pretty funny and kinda stupid all at the same time..

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

there was a make up commercial too in this year super bowl....( i know wth) they said that allot of girls are watching it too.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    I liked the rock paper scissors one. It was pretty funny and kinda stupid all at the same time..
    I loved the rock paper sissor one. I saw that and laughed my ass off. Its probably not very menatally healthy for me to find someone elses pain funny,, but hey it was a beer comercial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast