+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super Hero/heroine

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Super Hero/heroine

what is ur favorite marvel super hero/heroine, and why?

Mine is Spiderman, i lov his costume, he is funny, and i just wish i can hav his power
    Temari is so Cool

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Super Hero/heroine

i like spiderman SPIDERMAN IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idk y i like him i just think hes kool

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure he counts, but I had an especially wonderful childhood with Batman. He was cool and aloof, he wore black, beat upclowns, had an awesome butler, a cool car, a basement with an unbelievably large computer, a cape, a young, handsome sidekick (though about Robin's costume, not very... you know), and all his gadgets seem loads of fun to use.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is Spiderman too. But if u were to ask me what my favorite hero is out of any comic/movie/game/anime it would be the Master Chief from the Halo games. by the way Master Chief's real name is John.

Meow. :3

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is Elektra.........she is absolutely amazing!!!!
    She knows how to fight and kick some major booty......and she also has those two amazing blades!!!!!!!!
    She is like my role model!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always been particularly close to Batman. This is probably because he's not radioactive, he's not an alien . . . he's a perfectly normal human (albeit, a very athletic, very intelligent human). He relies entirely on his own skill to defeat villains, not on supernatural powers.

And Robin is a wicked awesome sidekick. He's the Boy Wonder!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bellocanlver View Post
    what is ur favorite marvel super hero/heroine, and why?

Mine is Spiderman, i lov his costume, he is funny, and i just wish i can hav his power
    Definitely Spider-Man!!

He's like the geek of all super heroes (when he's Peter Parker), yet when he's dressed as Spidey, he's this wise crackin', kick ass super hero! In the comics, there's always a story/battle that has Pete/Spidey in this perpetual conflict between power and responsibility. No other comic really touches that subject. Spider-Man has to be one of the most well written comic book series ever!

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Batman because he is mysterious, he have lots of cool gadgets, cool car & cool basement too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast