+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super Hero/heroine

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Hero/heroine

Powers-wise: Sister Grimm/Nico from "Runaways"

She can cast pretty much any spell at all... but she can only do it once. "The Staff of One hates repeats."

Personality-wise, I love me some Chase

Who knew dumb jocks could make such fabulous romantic heroes, big brothers, and mechanical geniuses? When the hottest guy in the series falls for the smartest, least-model-esque girl in the cast, it' automatically a win.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, for Marvel Superhero, it'd have to be Spider-Man, I love his comics, and his villians, not only that, he's just got a good sense of humor.

But in general any Super-Hero, is Freakazoid, he's just too funny plus he has CANDLE-JA- (Opps, can't say his name.)

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i think spider-man is cool but i think that batman is the coolest and i love his legend ..... but i hate superman why? really i don't know .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

batman, its a childhood hero of mine, his been my hero since im 5, thats why i couldn't wait for the sequel of batman bigins; The Dark Knight.

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say mine is Batmen. I grew up reading the comices and the tv show of him. I love his boat and bike. They are so cool.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok when we say super hero's or herion what comes into my mind would be SuperMan one of the oldest yet greatest hero's ever as my oldie favourite that would be him. Slightly modern timed hero's/herion's would be Spiderman for sure. However these days their are amny new hero's which my favourite would have to be Catwoman as her kinky suit owns anyone elses and her whip but my favourite would have to be Superman the oldies never change

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    ...SuperMan one of the oldest yet greatest hero's ever
    Mandrake the Magician - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to go with the scarlet spider. Ben Reilly owned, he wore so much cooler outfits and he owned Venom on his first try.
     click to show spoiler
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast