+ Reply to Thread

Thread: super robot taisen

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

super robot taisen

has anyone played this game besides me?
    and if ya do tell me what's your favorite character and why?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: super robot taisen

Are you reffering to any specific one out of the series?

Well I've played the first SRT for the GB and SRT:OG 1&2 for the GBA. The first SRT was fairly solid in gameplay and everthing for its time. Featuring mecs from Gundam, Majinger Z, and Getter Robo. It was a mech fan's dream come true. The graphics were ok for its time, the battle BGM featured a remix of the show's themes and the story was good too.

As for OG1&2 I highly enjoyed both. For those not famaliar with the OG series it is ONLY composed of orignal units from the creators and do not star mechs or pilots from other famous anime series such as Gundam, Majinger Z, etc.

The OG series have a good solid storyline and the graphics are fairly good too. Especially in OG2 the units' movements during the battle are more fluid and realistic. In the first OG it was pretty much just the arms that moved. LOL. Most chars in the OG series have their own BG theme during battle and it really brings out the char's "feeling".

As for myself my personal fav. unit that'd be the Alteisen Riese, the pilot being Kyosuke Nanbu. I also like Ryusei Date in his R-1 which can combine with R-2 and R-3 to become the SRX and I love Latooni in her Fairlion. (^_^)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Are you reffering to any specific one out of the series?

Well I've played the first SRT for the GB and SRT:OG 1&2 for the GBA. The first SRT was fairly solid in gameplay and everthing for its time. Featuring mecs from Gundam, Majinger Z, and Getter Robo. It was a mech fan's dream come true. The graphics were ok for its time, the battle BGM featured a remix of the show's themes and the story was good too.

As for OG1&2 I highly enjoyed both. For those not famaliar with the OG series it is ONLY composed of orignal units from the creators and do not star mechs or pilots from other famous anime series such as Gundam, Majinger Z, etc.

The OG series have a good solid storyline and the graphics are fairly good too. Especially in OG2 the units' movements during the battle are more fluid and realistic. In the first OG it was pretty much just the arms that moved. LOL. Most chars in the OG series have their own BG theme during battle and it really brings out the char's "feeling".

As for myself my personal fav. unit that'd be the Alteisen Riese, the pilot being Kyosuke Nanbu. I also like Ryusei Date in his R-1 which can combine with R-2 and R-3 to become the SRX and I love Latooni in her Fairlion. (^_^)
    mine is zanger zombolt!

why? one word..."cchhhhessssttttoooo!!!"

click here.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Zanger Zombolt and his Daizengar is the #1 unit for dishing out damage in OG2...although I still cant beat the final boss. (>_<)/

Interesting how they changed the name of Daizengar to Dygenguard in the US version. I forgot what it "supposively" stood for in the game....

His combination attack with Ratzel in his "Trombe" is stunning, even in the GBA version....god, I want the PS2 version so much. (>_<)

Thanks

Zanger Zombolt and his Daizengar is the #1 unit for dishing out damage in OG2...although I still cant beat the final boss. (>_<)/

Interesting how they changed the name of Daizengar to Dygenguard in the US version. I forgot what it "supposively" stood for in the game....

His combination attack with Ratzel in his "Trombe" is stunning, even in the GBA version....god, I want the PS2 version so much. (>_<)
    this is what i'm waiting for ps2...

click here.

...yeah!!!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Ah, I checked out some info on "Daizenger"...its actually a mistake on the Japanese side. (o_O)!!

Its name is really "Dynamic General Guardian" so you can see how they got Dygenguard...how the they pronounced it "Daizenger" is a mystery to me...but then again many other units encounter the same problem with their names and pronounciation. Like WILDWuRGER, they pronounce it "Biruto Birugaa" add the WILDFALKEN is pronounced "Biruto Falken"

...you think that by now that they'd be able to get simple pronounciations and/ or spelling right...

Thanks

Ah, I checked out some info on "Daizenger"...its actually a mistake on the Japanese side. (o_O)!!

Its name is really "Dynamic General Guardian" so you can see how they got Dygenguard...how the they pronounced it "Daizenger" is a mystery to me...but then again many other units encounter the same problem with their names and pronounciation. Like WILDWuRGER, they pronounce it "Biruto Birugaa" add the WILDFALKEN is pronounced "Biruto Falken"

...you think that by now that they'd be able to get simple pronounciations and/ or spelling right...
    simple...it's because most of the robots in super robot wars' names are in german language and the japanese's pronunciation caused these problem.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread