+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: super robot wars thread

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

super robot wars thread

are there any super robot wars fans out there besides me? or anyone here who's interested and wants to know about it, by all means please join.

anyway for those who are already a fan of the game, what's your favorite moment? mine is where heero (gundam wing) and sagura (full metal panic) were mistaken to be related when they both met in the super robot wars w for the ds.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: super robot wars thread

I am a fan. Big fan. In fact, the first SRW game i played was also the first of its kind. I think i was in 2nd or 3rd grade when i got my first game boy which was bundled with 3 games in a department store promo by SM. Those games were Roger Rabbit, a 120 in 1 (which was actually 20 in 1), and the original SRW game. The game was really simple and even a kid like me back then could understand and play it without understanding the plot. From then on, playing other SRW games is easy but i always use walkthroughs just to decipher the plot encrypted within. As a Filipino i am well-informed with Mecha (yes, Filipinoes are fond of it) even before i was introduced to SRW but this game made me appreciate the genre even more.

I've spend a lot in collecting Soul of Chogokin figures and i should blame SRW for it.

This game isn't just a game, it takes you to mecha school.

My favorite moment?

I have an appetite for destruction so the appearance of Zeorymer in MX has got to be one of my most favorite moments. One of my most favorite mecha and anime series--Space Runaway Ideon appeared in F Final and Alpha 3, so i'll also count that in. And as a citizen of Voltes V country, the mech's intro in Shin SRW was kinda sweet too.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    I am a fan. Big fan. In fact, the first SRW game i played was also the first of its kind. I think i was in 2nd or 3rd grade when i got my first game boy which was bundled with 3 games in a department store promo by SM. Those games were Roger Rabbit, a 120 in 1 (which was actually 20 in 1), and the original SRW game. The game was really simple and even a kid like me back then could understand and play it without understanding the plot. From then on, playing other SRW games is easy but i always use walkthroughs just to decipher the plot encrypted within. As a Filipino i am well-informed with Mecha (yes, Filipinoes are fond of it) even before i was introduced to SRW but this game made me appreciate the genre even more.

I've spend a lot in collecting Soul of Chogokin figures and i should blame SRW for it.

This game isn't just a game, it takes you to mecha school.

My favorite moment?

I have an appetite for destruction so the appearance of Zeorymer in MX has got to be one of my most favorite moments. One of my most favorite mecha and anime series--Space Runaway Ideon appeared in F Final and Alpha 3, so i'll also count that in. And as a citizen of Voltes V country, the mech's intro in Shin SRW was kinda sweet too.
    finally, a fan. damn that ideon, it's still one of the most powerful mecha in all srw games. btw, who's your favorite original character?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah Ideon is one big heap of freakin' terror, and i agree with you it is UNDENIABLY one of the most powerful units in SRW's entirety. Units such as Ideon, Zeorymer, Wing Zero (on some srw installments), Mazinkaiser, Shin Getter, Jeeg, Baikanfu, GoShogun, GaoGaiGar and everything else with 4 or more pilots (e.g. Voltes V, Dancouga) are really overpowered if ya ask me. The thing is we do get some of them early in the game...

A lot of people thinks SRW is freakin hard and "impossible" to understand but it's actually a lot more easier and understandable (besides the translated ones) than they think it is...

Favorite OG character? One of them would be Sanger (Zengar) and the other one would be Ratsel. I just have a penchant for level headed characters (Ratsel) and no-nonsense individuals with an imposing image (Sanger)...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    A lot of people thinks SRW is freakin hard and "impossible" to understand but it's actually a lot more easier and understandable (besides the translated ones) than they think it is...

Favorite OG character? One of them would be Sanger (Zengar) and the other one would be Ratsel. I just have a penchant for level headed characters (Ratsel) and no-nonsense individuals with an imposing image (Sanger)...
    you got that right...my man sanger is still the man.
    anyway, who's your favorite real robot pilots? mine are the usual uc gundam newtype ace pilots (amuro,char,camile, and judah). maybe overrated but these guys are really useful in all srw games.
    btw, heard about srwz for the ps2? what do you think about it?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok im curious wat is SRW i never heard of it so please tell me
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    Ok im curious wat is SRW i never heard of it so please tell me
    boy are you for a treat...it's basically a tactical rpg games where all anime mecha are all in one game. like full metal panic and gundam seed are in one universe in super robot wars j for gba.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

OH!? now i know wat my friend was playing on his computer he had that on his com the other day it was pretty cool
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast