+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: super robot wars thread

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: super robot wars thread

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    OH!? now i know wat my friend was playing on his computer he had that on his com the other day it was pretty cool
    of course it is! and the game is available in all kinds of consoles and still running.
    the latest is super robot wars z and i'm waiting for it. and here are some of it's pics...
    click here.
    click here.
    click here.
    ...not to mention eureka and seed destiny are in this game.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

wow now i have to play this game because it even has big o and a number of other great anime mechs maybe it'l be some other even better mechs
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    wow now i have to play this game because it even has big o and a number of other great anime mechs maybe it'l be some other even better mechs
    yup...this game is the bomb! even the gba version looks awesome.

super robot wars j
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep cojoe, you should. Like i've said earlier, it isn't just a game, it takes you to mecha school. If you're already a mecha fan there's not so many reasons for you to not like it.

I'm still waiting for SRW Z and i've got big expectations for it considering that it's under Namco Bandai. The line up of first timers ain't bad too, finally ORGUSS makes it to a SRW game.

I do hope that the music for Orguss is done ala-Daitarn 3, as we both know, the SRW games features only the melodies but Daitarn 3's music has bits of lyrics in it. Orguss' opener (Orguss.....Orgusss) is kinda catchy because it's quite reminiscent of the intro of Black Sabbath's Iron Man.

Eureka, God Sigma, yadda yadda...What the hell, it's gonna be DELICIOUS.

Real robot pilots? I have a thing for the newtypes too but my favoritism tends to lean more on the Dragonar pilots namely Kaine, Tapp, and Light (no matter how ugly D-2 and D-3 is)...I just love how these guys do their combo attacks. I also have a strong liking for the macross pilots but they don't appear frequently in SRW games, but they should.

Then again, i'm more of a Super Robot guy...

BTW, are you a fan of the squad system?
    Last edited by Hantei16; Jun 28, 2008 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Deleted some typoes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    Then again, i'm more of a Super Robot guy...

BTW, are you a fan of the squad system?
    ahh dragonar...in my mx gameplay, he's melee instead of range because of his combination attack. powerful and also consumes only 10 mp.
    me too...even my main character's a super robot at first.
    and yes, i'm a fan of the famous squad system. it makes the game more enjoyable and also gives you easier exp and pp.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I like the Squad System too, it opens up new possibilities but it makes SRW easier.

Btw..Not a bad roster for SRW Z. Turn A and Gundam X reappears for the Gundam fans.

Turn A returns after a long absence! It's been years since Alpha Gaiden so it's nice to see this bad boy in the Gundam Family back. But there's no GaoGaiGar for me, i really miss the loudness and the eye candy it delivers.
    Last edited by Hantei16; Jun 28, 2008 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    I like the Squad System too, it opens up new possibilities but it makes SRW easier.

Btw..Not a bad roster for SRW Z. Turn A and Gundam X reappears for the Gundam fans.

Turn A returns after a long absence! It's been years since Alpha Gaiden so it's nice to see this bad boy in the Gundam Family back. But there's no GaoGaiGar for me, i really miss the loudness and the eye candy it delivers.
    yes...but but srwz has a lot of rip-offs...like gundam seed destiny. for example, z gundam is in the game and since gundam seed destiny is a rip-off version z gundam, there's going to be similar storyline.
    willing to bet it's either turn a or z gundam is going to the most powerful amongst the gundams.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

I couldn't agree more, gundam seed destiny isn't something that i'd like to see in an SRW game anyway...

My bet's on Turn A. IMO it's one of the ugliest gundams ever but its sheer power makes up for its biggest flaw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast