+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: super robot wars z

  1. #1
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    super robot wars z

    available only on psp.









    characters:

    Zambot 3
    Daitarn 3
    Trider G7
    God Sigma
    Baldios
    God Mars
    Xabungle
    VOTOMS
    VOTOMS: The Red Shoulder
    VOTOMS: The Red Shoulder Document Roots of Ambition
    VOTOMS: Pailsen Files
    Orguss
    Z Gundam
    Char's Counterattack
    Gundam Wing (TV)
    Gundam X
    Turn-A
    Seed Destiny
    Gundam 00 1st Season
    Dancougar
    Dancougar Nova
    Shin Change! Getter Robo
    Shin Mazinger Shogeki! Z Hen
    Dai-Guard
    The Big-O
    Overman King Gainer
    Gravion Zwei
    Aquarion
    Code Geass
    Gurren-Lagann
    Macross Frontier
    Macross Frontier Itsuwari no Utahime
    Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows

    will be release on march...so...any comments?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  2. #2
    Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On a US Navy ship(litterally)
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: super robot wars z

    Only one i really need this game like now it would make my life better so much better and it is amazing that they would add Gurren-Lagann but Full Metal Panic isnt going to be any part of it or the second seson of 00 where they had the stronger gundams

  3. #3
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: super robot wars z

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazombie View Post
    Only one i really need this game like now it would make my life better so much better and it is amazing that they would add Gurren-Lagann but Full Metal Panic isnt going to be any part of it or the second seson of 00 where they had the stronger gundams
    because the second season of 00 gundam story line doesn't "fit-in" with super robot wars z story. the only reason why 00 and wing are included is because they are the terrorist who joined with lelouch in code geasse. full metal panic isn't included in this version is because it's story also doesn't fit with z's, they aren't terrorist or any separatist group. Gurren-Lagann is included because it's enemies are similar to getter robot and possibly macross.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  4. #4
    Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On a US Navy ship(litterally)
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: super robot wars z

    Oh see i never really seen much about the Super Robot wars story or anythign i am really just getting into it really pretty much found out about it on here so i still am learning and that makes since i have to go back and watch code geasse some time ooon been long time either way i can wait for this game to come out so i can play it for my psp.

  5. #5
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: super robot wars z

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazombie View Post
    Oh see i never really seen much about the Super Robot wars story or anythign i am really just getting into it really pretty much found out about it on here so i still am learning and that makes since i have to go back and watch code geasse some time ooon been long time either way i can wait for this game to come out so i can play it for my psp.
    you don't really need to watch code geasse, to understand the game's story. because it's not just the code geasse's story that's involved, and it's put together as a single story.

    i suggest you should play super robot wars j's english version for the gba, for you to get use to game series. thanks you for the reply also.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  6. #6
    Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    On a US Navy ship(litterally)
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: super robot wars z

    I will have to go around and dig that up it seems like it is going to be hard to find it. Then i have to find my GBA that might prove harder to do then find the game lol blast my lack of organzation and being anywhere close to my stuff.

  7. #7
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: super robot wars z

    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazombie View Post
    I will have to go around and dig that up it seems like it is going to be hard to find it. Then i have to find my GBA that might prove harder to do then find the game lol blast my lack of organzation and being anywhere close to my stuff.
    well...you can just use an emulator for gba, which is easy and free in the internet.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. super robot wars l
    By rematche in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 29, 2010, 01:00 AM
  2. super robot wars k
    By rematche in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2009, 05:22 AM
  3. super robot wars z is here!
    By rematche in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 05, 2008, 03:20 AM
  4. super robot wars z
    By rematche in forum Gundam
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jun 29, 2008, 08:10 AM
  5. super robot wars a for psp
    By rematche in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 06, 2008, 05:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts