+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: super smash brawl

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragari View Post
    lol i wanna get SSBB ^_^ i'll be still using Pikachu untill i figure out how to play as Pit and Snake XD
    and sonic is coming out to fight to

perdoname michelle!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Nintendo Wii is worth getting alone just for SSBB. SSBB, among others, is easily one of the games that has Nintendo rejoicing. I wonder how long they'll keep this SSBB series.

But to be honest, I'm a little disappointed to see Snake in this rendition. He just doesn't belong.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragari View Post
    lol i wanna get SSBB ^_^ i'll be still using Pikachu untill i figure out how to play as Pit and Snake XD
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    The Nintendo Wii is worth getting alone just for SSBB. SSBB, among others, is easily one of the games that has Nintendo rejoicing. I wonder how long they'll keep this SSBB series.

But to be honest, I'm a little disappointed to see Snake in this rendition. He just doesn't belong.
    but the first metal gear was in super nintendo u know...

perdoname michelle!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    but the first metal gear was in super nintendo u know...
    Hah. Big whoop. Snake doesn't belong amongst a cast of.. Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Ice Climbers, Ness, and so on... Plus, what are his moves going to be? Knife slash? Camouflage? Pffft.

Thanks
    Hah. Big whoop. Snake doesn't belong amongst a cast of.. Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Ice Climbers, Ness, and so on... Plus, what are his moves going to be? Knife slash? Camouflage? Pffft.
    hell cut ur troat move will be
    jk

well in the vids i've seen he does use punches knife and moves like fisher (splinter cell)

and when he hits a caracter it wont be blood it will be like link. He slashes he sword to Mario but u dont see hes mustache with blood in the floor no?
    so Snake will be allowed to use hes knife as an assasin weapon

perdoname michelle!

Thanks
    so Snake will be allowed to use hes knife as an assasin weapon
    Yes, I figured his main weapon would be a knife, but along with his presence, I have to question his toughness. Can a guy who mostly works in stealth really be effective? The programmers are going to have a tough time making him equal to the other characters.

Thanks
    Yes, I figured his main weapon would be a knife, but along with his presence, I have to question his toughness. Can a guy who mostly works in stealth really be effective? The programmers are going to have a tough time making him equal to the other characters.
    i know he will be faster than link thats for sure
    yeah i think stealth will be affective i mean look at fox hes attacks are weak but fast and annoying no one know he might turn like cap. falcon

perdoname michelle!

Thanks
    i know he will be faster than link thats for sure
    yeah i think stealth will be affective i mean look at fox hes attacks are weak but fast and annoying no one know he might turn like cap. falcon
    Snake isn't fast though. I don't expect him to go out kicking and punching like fox. And how is his stealth going to be affective? Where is he going to hide? In a box?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast