+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Super Smash Bros Brawl.

All Smash bros fans are exited for nintendo's upcoming release. weve been anticipating it for a while now and its finally on its way. What do you guys think of brawl. ideas, things your exited about. what?
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.

I'm excited about this game, but i don't have a wii yet. The new playable characters caught me off guard, i wasn't expecting Solid Snake and Sonic...It's a good thing tohave Pit and Wario, and yeah Samus with a new costume.

*getting fed up by not owning a wee yet*

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I am deadly excited over this game. I was really disappointed in the constant postponements but it cannot be helped I guess. Unfortunately the biggest thing about the game, online play is not an option for me.
    One of the main things I am excited about is to able to fight with the plethora of characters that will be there....which is the reason I liked the first 2 so much.

I am looking forward to Gigabowser. I know that you cannot be him normally, but his transformation is his special. the only bad thing is that it only lasts for a few minutes....maybe even less than that. Bowser has been my favorite character since I used him in Melee.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's seriously screwed up that the ONLY nintendo developed wii game that Japan's gotten before the US in recent memory (at all, post Wii launch titles) and it's backordered to eternity thanks to a software shortage.

ARGH!!!!

Next shipment is 2/2 and apparently it's all already allotted to pre-orders.

I hate you Nintendo!

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I think it's seriously screwed up that the ONLY nintendo developed wii game that Japan's gotten before the US in recent memory (at all, post Wii launch titles) and it's backordered to eternity thanks to a software shortage.

ARGH!!!!

Next shipment is 2/2 and apparently it's all already allotted to pre-orders.

I hate you Nintendo!
    I do hate the fact that every good game that comes out has a huge shortage of copies. It happens all the time. The stores will only get 10 copies and be sold out within the first hour of the release. If that game gets a lot of hype they need to get more copies in.

But on the other side of that if they ship too much and it does not get sold then they will lose money.

tsurara you are much luckier than me though XD least more comes in 2/2. The first release for us has gotten moved to March. Plus all the other games that the US got first were not so great anyway. I have not bought a game for my Wii since last year, I just cannot find any decent ones.

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks
    already getting ready to get one wii comeing in the mail just waiting for smash bros to be relese to the world

now i am hyper already just waiting for it to come out
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 04, 2008 at 02:10 PM.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Cant wait for this game to come out in america, been hyped about it for long while now. The new characters that are coming into brawl seem pretty cool. Caant wait to try them out espeacilly sonic.

Made by me.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

OH I CANT WAIT! i have to pre order it first but as soon as i get it I am not setting that thing down, I played Meele and I loved the fricken thing, I stil play it even though I cant get any further on it, But i can still chalenge it with my friends! yaa!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast