+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl.

I'm incredibly hyped for the new Super Smash. I pretty much missed the Gamecube generation, so I never got to play Melee. However, I can still distinctly remember playing the 64 original in all of its multiplayer glory.(Kirby in that game = the cheapness!)

This time around, I'm looking forward to using Sonic the most I'd say. And the music for Sonic's stage, well, that's even awesomer.

Sigh...it's another month-ish to go still. Here's hoping No More Heroes will tide me down until then.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Uggh, it came out in Japan, I've been looking for vidz for the last two days. There's about 38 playable characters in Brawl, it's going to be so epic! Basically the characters that didn't make it to Brawl are Mewtwo, Pichu, Dr. Mario, and Roy. Young Link has been replaced with Wind Waker Link. Everyone else is totally on, I'm so ready to play, I can't stand it.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

So it's for the WII then?
    I might buy it...I heard galaxy is better though.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Me to super smash meele was a really fun game but i heard and saw about this game for 5 years i have been waiting i wonder what took them so long i think it well become game of the year.

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    Uggh, it came out in Japan, I've been looking for vidz for the last two days. There's about 38 playable characters in Brawl, it's going to be so epic! Basically the characters that didn't make it to Brawl are Mewtwo, Pichu, Dr. Mario, and Roy. Young Link has been replaced with Wind Waker Link. Everyone else is totally on, I'm so ready to play, I can't stand it.
    Hahaha!Yeah I wish they kept Roy in there he's fun to use,nnh yeah I feel the same way I really wanna play it really badly but I have Persona 3 and Super Smash bros Melee to tide me over and other games.-> u <-

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    They pretty much replaced Mewtwo as well.
     click to show spoiler

Made by me.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait for this game. I've had my Wii for almost a year now just waiting for this game to come out. I've had it reserved since the December 3rd release date and twice now I've been dissapointed by a delay. But in all honesty when nintendo delays a game you know it will only make it better, look at Twilight Princess. It owns and was delayed for years.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

God, I need a Wii. This game is like, from what I've read, revolutionary into the series. Man, what I would do for a Wii.
    All the new Characters are awesome, though I'll miss Roy and his exploding sword.
    Plus all the online features and such...man It's a Nintendo Fan's dream.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast