+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros Brawl

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

Well you cant really say ive beaten good people because it like nobody else knows how good they are.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

as said before, Ike does seem to take some learning to use good. myself a realative noob to the series, im kind of finding him to be my main character. i think his ^B looks really cool, and is pretty useful for getting that smash orb.

and lets not forget the Pokemon Trainer! he has one of the cooler looking final smashes, i think.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

how do u earn wolf from star foxes group of characters
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i'm going to get my self a copy because toon link is the best chacter yet oh and fox
    Darkrai the ultimate When the time comes don't hesitate just act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm starting to see some posts that arent really relevant and/or making any sense. Lets try and stay on topic here.

As for my thoughts on the game:

They've done it again!! Yet another masterpiece to add to Nintendo's reputation. The gameplay hasnt been altered much, the only thing I've immediately noticed is the decrease in speed and that is about it. The addition of the Final Smash makes things more heated during a match as most ppl would rush into to get the orb, usually opening up their guards for an easy combo or even a kill. (so think before you rush for it ppl, the orb takes a few hits til its claimed, let the others do some of the work for you) The graphics are improved and its a treat for the eye. Sure, its not the "best" graphic out there but for a 3D fighter game I say its fairly high up. The Subspace Emissary mode in the Solo mode is pure win. Not only is it fun but it unlocks most of the goods in the game, a good thing for the people that had a hard time figuring out how to unlock characters, etc in the previous Smash Brothers titles. LOL. The music, THE MUSIC!!!! Remix versions of all our favorite game tracks and more, surpassed my expectation and more for me atleast. Lets not forget some of the guest characters as well, a nice addition and choice of character I must say. I do hope that they reach out farther for future Smash titles.

Well, that was my thoughts on it. Oh, for the ppl claiming that they pwn the game or anything like that, I say you should put this thread to use:

Offical Nintendo DS/Wii Friend Code Thread
    *Lets all give ace a hand for making this thread...about 8 months ago. XD

Lets all see how tough you really are. =P And for you lazy ppl that just wants to go straight to getting all the secret goodies than I suggest you go here for hints:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Cheats - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Codes - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Secrets
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Mar 19, 2008 at 06:05 PM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like it. i mean far as gameplay goes it spectacular but other than that it had no appeal to me. to me its just as bad as Mario and Sonic at the olympics. Good playability but sucky everything else...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, I've finally got myself a gamecube controller, and I am finding it more to my liking as far as Smash is going.

I got a chance to play the Subspace Emissary a bit co-op, and I find it incredibly enjoyable. Whether or not it'll be as fun single player remains to be seen, but I'm suspecting not. Even the Smash single player is better multiplayer! The graphics in the SSE are very perty as well, and the cut-scenes are even better.

And most of you probably know this, but for those who don't, IGN has set up a nifty little website called Smash Bros World found here that allows you to upload and download stages made with the Stage Editor. Yes, through the power of SD, you may now have as many stages as you want. I saw a couple of Smash 64 stages there the other day(Well, the basic platform designs of them anyways), so I'm thinking it should be some awesomeness.

Random Thoughts on Smash:

Kirby. He is awesome.

Pit. Also awesome.

As Shinku no kage said, the music remixes. They are awesome.

Wi-Fi: I needs it badly.

Final Destination: One of my favorite stages.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Me N My friends played it at the mall yesterday and i had to basically be draged away from the screen. lol i didn't wanna go! Thwe game is that great. I mean granted the nunchaku's controler sucks n all but we made the best of it, n still destroyed everybody we faught, you know....after we got used to the controls......ANYWAY! If i get a Wii in the very,very,very,very, FAR future....that's the only game i'd ever want for the Wii.....pretty much...

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast