+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros Brawl

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

over 50 ppl went to the midnight release we had @ the store where i work...
    by 12.30 the store was a mess and we got to play the copy we opened to show in the store
    the online play is laggy tho... and the system to play online is a piece of crap
    other than that... meta knight owns!
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Lists ARE in order.

Main characters:
    1. Solid Snake
    He's very deceptive to the opponent... he can mask any of his upcoming attacks. He may not be a straight-forward brawler like most other fighters, but brawns don't mean everything.

2. Wolf
    To many people, he's rather useless and just another clone of Fox... (Falco and Wolf may seem like clones, but their tiny differences can DECIMATE that idea if mastered) But to me, he's a more steady-version of Fox... Fox's speed and tricks made him my #1 favorite character throughout all the brawls, but Wolf's combos and ferocity easily makes him a fave in my book as well.

3. Sonic
    He can't get into the fray and stay in it, but he can keep others off the ground to devastate them with heavy quick combos... a hit-and-run fighter with speed that no other fighter can match (I didn't believe that at first, since Fox was my #1, but I was proven wrong. Dead wrong), his attacks aren't fast, but his skills in getting from point A to point C then back to point A while decimating point B: Relentless and awe-inspiring.

and 4. Pokemon Trainer (mostly Squirtle)
    I'm still working out the kinks with this character, but I just love the ability to change skills anytime I wish! My love for Pokemon Trainer spawns from my previous love with Zelda-Sheik (ever since her transformation time slowed down heavily, she hasn't been the same)... Squirtle's hasty attacks, Ivysaur's balance and range, and Charazard's pure raw power... SO FUN!

I try every character, though.
    The only characters I can NEVER master are:
    1. Yoshi (because I find him annoying... even though that is one of his strengths)
    2. Olimar (love the guy to death, but I can't bring myself to fight his style of fighting)

... other than those two, I like using every character.
    I like seeing every character's strengths and weaknesses. The variety is just so gosh darn fun.

I'm a Wiimote+Nunchuk user btw. ... most people hate that style, but ever since I lost the tournament I HAD TO MASTER it. And I did.
    The only ache I got against the style? : It's hard to do my side taunts.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked metaknight. I just finished playing through all the non unlockable characters and have only unlocked Ness (don't like) and Luigi. I have been looking forward to this game since it was suppose to come out with the launch.

I'm just me.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Its released everyone im playing it now currently. Its more amazing that i ever thought it could be. Im satisfied thats for sure. Any other Smash fans around and whos your main and wanted characters that you use.

Me for some reason im just abnormally good with lucas and Pit
    The character i would choose to play with would be Marth and Lucario, which when these two are in combinations, they are indeed an a best fighting position ever. These two characters may look different as well with the fighting style i would say that whenever i play with them it feels as if i completely know all of the abilities, since it is my first time playing it on the wii. wow it has been nearly five years that Nintendo made a super sweet game.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on Brawlers! Add in your friend codes already! :
    Click Here to Add Friend Codes

We really need more Brawl fights around here.

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

That new character from fire emblem is pretty strong. I like to use him because of his final smash.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    That new character from fire emblem is pretty strong. I like to use him because of his final smash.
    Do you mean Ike yea but i think that marths final smash owns the hardest critial hit. But my favorite would have to sonic cause he is so fast and he has a great up+b.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, Ike. That's right. I like his Up b. But mainly I like his final smash. Its awesome!!
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast