+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 105

Thread: Super Smash Bros Brawl

  1. #41
    Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Ganon is still in the game ive unlocked all the characters already. and Lucas is bad ass.

    Im a Sonic and Star wolf player and ive beaten some of the best online.

    I must be the only that has acces to the game because you guys are ranting this thread with rumors and random talk...
    I would probably agree that you're most likely one of the only one's that actually has the game. . . v_v;

    A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

  2. #42
    Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Everywhere...
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Ganon is still in the game ive unlocked all the characters already. and Lucas is bad ass.

    Im a Sonic and Star wolf player and ive beaten some of the best online.

    I must be the only that has acces to the game because you guys are ranting this thread with rumors and random talk...
    I own it as well.
    Bought it the day it came out. Pretty awesome game ^_^

  3. #43
    Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    This is a User Title in disguise
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

    I finally got my copy of SSBB today. Haven't had a chance to delve too much into it, mostly just playing around for now. Having never played Melee even once(Despite being a SSB 64 fanatic, I never got a Gamecube), I'm just orienting myself at the moment.

    Currently, I'm lacking a Gamecube controller, so I'm wondering what everyone thinks would be the next best thing? I'm trying to figure out if sideways Wiimote or Wiimote+ Nunchuk would be better(Also lacking a classic controller here).

    I'm also happy to see that my precious Kirby has gone relatively unchanged.

  4. #44
    Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

    Quick Question. Which mode do you play on? GCN controller, Wiimote + Nunchuck, sideways Wiimote, or the classic controller? And if not the GCN controller, can you tell me how well it plays?

    A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

  5. #45
    Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    I finally got my copy of SSBB today. Haven't had a chance to delve too much into it, mostly just playing around for now. Having never played Melee even once(Despite being a SSB 64 fanatic, I never got a Gamecube), I'm just orienting myself at the moment.

    Currently, I'm lacking a Gamecube controller, so I'm wondering what everyone thinks would be the next best thing? I'm trying to figure out if sideways Wiimote or Wiimote+ Nunchuk would be better(Also lacking a classic controller here).

    I'm also happy to see that my precious Kirby has gone relatively unchanged.
    yo, jus go getta GC controller at gamestop or something, they're cheaper

    _____________________________________________
    "Grimm Akumu's Page- www.myspace.com/mrgrimmofpic"

  6. #46
    Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    I would probably agree that you're most likely one of the only one's that actually has the game. . . v_v;
    I may not own it but three of my friends do and we have been playing since we got it.

    i find that the GC controller suits me best. Speaking of controls im glad that theirs an option to change it so that you dont jump when you press up. I use the X, Y buttons on the GC controler and i find it way easier.

    Made by me.

  7. #47
    Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin. SO COLD
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

    I have never play This game. Iv never even heard of it......how knew is it?
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

  8. #48
    Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    I have never play This game. Iv never even heard of it......how knew is it?
    uve...... never.... played.... Super Smash Bros.? its very new, like a couple of days or a week , there've been two previous installments, Super Smash Bros and Super Smash Bros Melee

    _____________________________________________
    "Grimm Akumu's Page- www.myspace.com/mrgrimmofpic"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Super Smash Bros Brawl.
    By Xelhes in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2008, 03:30 PM
  2. The New Super Smash Bros. Brawl Topic
    By shadowrulz in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: Sep 06, 2007, 12:55 PM
  3. Smash bros brawl
    By FMP in forum AMV's
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 04, 2007, 01:14 PM
  4. super smash brawl
    By pyre of gods in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Oct 19, 2006, 07:49 PM
  5. Super smash bros. melee
    By Humanoid typhoon in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2005, 03:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts