+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros., the fights go on!

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros., the fights go on!

SSBB apealled to me since I saw the commercials were aired. I had melee (My gamecube broke with my game in it ><) and they are kinda similar, when it comes to fighting that is. I love pretty much everyone in the game. But when it comes to my mains, they are:
    Bowser-I swear to all that is holy, if you are online, and you are fighting against Bowser, and he is actually Killing people, you are mor than likely fighting me XD.
    Wolf-All of his smash attacks do 2x hits, which throw most people when they want to be a counter-grab artist( sorry blue, but we are at ooppisites when it comes to Fox/Wolf >.>)
    But overal, the games rocks, and anyone can get into it.
    On a side note.......When it comes to the move set, is it me, or lucario/mewtwo are pretty much similar???

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

My favourite chars in Brawl are Captain Falcon and Olimar.
    It's difficult with Captain Falcon ... I like him a lot, but to me, it seems like he lost strength compared to Melee. At least it seems so to me, I owned everything with my good old Falcon. It's different in Brawl ... ): Aw, I guess I should stop complaining and start playing seriously! (:
    I got some issues with Olimar too - First of all, I really like his grap attack. The range is very cool and I love Olimar for that. And to really make him damage is no problem, but when it comes to smashing the enemy out of the stage, I fail. I'd really like him to have a stronger smash attack ...
    Yeah, I'd also say that Mewtwo and Lucario have a similar move set. Maybe because they are (more or less) similar Pokémon? Or because the creators were lazy and didn't want to create an entirely new set for Lucario.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'd have to say some of each. But Lucario definitely isn't exactly like Mewtwo, it doesn't have any attacks with it's tail. XD

I am far better with Lucario in Brawl now than I ever was with Mewtwo in Melee. Lucario has much faster attacks, and he can combo quite well.

I'm still better with Charizard than even Lucario though, Charizard is my powerhouse of destruction in Brawls, Lucario is my character to go with when I'm looking to do a lot of comboing.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Charizard is a powerhouse indeed. But I feel that ivysaur could do a little more damage by chaining anything with its bullet seed. And if you are under the smash ball, then its practically yours XP.

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I can break open a Smash Ball with just one use of Charizard's Rock Smash move though.

I always just use Charizard usually, never really bother using Squirtle or Ivysaur, I occassionally use Ivysaur to use it's Bullet Seed attack to build some significant damage really quick. :P

Thanks

I mainly run Ivysaur when I use the pkmn trainer. He more of a balance=type of a character. He does good damage, and he not that bad when it comes to recovery. he is hard to beat when to try to ledgehog him. XD

Thanks

Hard to beat? I find that when anyone is holding onto the edge, Vine whip doesn't aim for anywhere near the edge, and I just fall helplessly. X_x

Charizard ability to take a lot of damage before getting sent flying too far, and having multiple mid air jumps plus and pretty good recovery move make him by far the easiest for me to survive a long while with.

Thanks

Well if thats the case, all you have to do is do a razor leaf to get them off the ledge. The do a downA attack to get a little extra jump. then use vine whip. It helps keeps the ledgehoppers off of you. Its only useless when you are about to get the smack off the map.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast