+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros., the fights go on!

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros., the fights go on!

Hm, I know it's Up Smash and Forward Smash attacks have very good knockback, but why the heck is it's Down Smash so weak? D:

I might get into trying to get better at using that character too, then I could be good with two of the three characters, but I'm not considering using Squirtle. XP

I'll describe something I pull off with Link, then you can say whether you've done that before or not. I sometimes throw two bombs in a row straight up into the air, grab the foe, then throw it up into them (the first bomb hits the foe during the throw, and the enemy gets sent flying into the second one. ), looks pretty fun when I pull it off. Lol

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Newbie Soul is off to a good start
    Thanks

ice Climbers and there useless mountain are pimp but i realy wish it killed people. Every time i use it i die a little on the inside

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen someone do that one with link before, and it is funny to see XD
    A really good one would be using one of the starfox team (fox,falco, or wolf) a timing the reflector shield when you have a fireball right in your face. It will go through you and hit the person behind you. It funny to see, but hard to pull off sometimes v.v

And the ice climbers DO have a useless mountain. I surprise they made the cut for SSBB.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

Super Smash Brothers would be nouthing without the ice climbers

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

hey if thats the case, why are they one of the most underated characters in the game? Why does jigglypuff have more rep than them? come on, JIGGLYPUFF out of all people! >.<

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

you listen to me the ice climbers are pimp all you have to do is use them as a team...And also they kick @ss and forget about that rep stuff even though jigglypuff is an unstopable round god. ( both better then wolf )

Thanks

OK, let me let me tell you some valueble information. Jigglypuff is cool and all, but after 50&#37;, its a round target (sad, but tru). Wolf is an aggro character, so if jigglypuff is in high damage, and wolf hit her one good time, you will end up on the start platform, trying to finish what you started. And as for the ice climbers, Who can your smash attack fail at kills? Mind you, people can destroy it. At least when Wolf gets his tank out, people will try to avoid it. With them, all they have to do is hang off the ledge nd presto 0% damage is what you gave them after struggling for the smash ball in the first place.

Thanks

ergf, erhjgkfhjkerlhgjklrhfklrhhjrglherjkglhkjlghkejghlh gjekghkrehegjkerhjl

ice climbers are awsome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast