Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Super Smash Bros. Melee

It seems a lot of people I've met think they're experts in the game...
    ...try going against twins. XD
    ... o_o That was hard.

Anyways.
    So, this is a thread dedicated to the beloved game of Super Smash Bros. Melee... a game envied by all who didn't have a GameCube...

What did you think of the game?
    Any flaws?
    Favorite character?
    Favorite "tactics" ?
    Favorite modes?
    Favorite stages?
    Miracles?

... bring it.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Super Smash Bros. Melee

^o^ i love this thread! i love this thread-creatORZ!!!!

anyways.... hmmmm...

well, my favorite character would have to be Kirby... becuz he's round and pink and fat... i mean... come on... who wouldn't love getting beat up/beating up a fat kid? i mean... i enjoy it... XD JK! JK! JK!

my favorite stage um.... that castle one... and Kirby's place... yeah... but i love the StarFox and IceClimbers place too! it's not your oponent that kills you! it's the level!

"miracles"? ... no... not one... nope... nothing comes to mind...

Y_Y
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Apr 12, 2006 at 10:18 AM.

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, you asked about favorite characters. Mine would have to be Falco.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

i think my favorite character is link am an expert with swords

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me......

The game rocked! It rocked the world of Blahbleeehbloog.... ........ O_o What?
    Er...
    Whatever.

But... when I first played Super Smash Bros. for the N64... I was hooked to Fox's speed... but when I saw Super Smash Bros. Melee... I saw a character, twice as fast as Fox....... I yearned for it. The speed! Speed meant power for me.

... however, I realized that speed wasn't enough compared to other people's amazing skills... I would have to be 4 times faster than usual to become a strong enough opponent for those tournaments............................ and I did! But speed wasn't enough... I realized that with people who could predict my next move, as well as people who just had supernatural aim in the game...
    So I had to counter it..... Sheik's counterpart... Zelda, was the answer.

So, it became amazingly easier to beat people after I mastered Zelda and switching back and forth... but my only problem was these 2 Mormon twins I fought in a hotel room at Anime Expo... ..... >_< My gawd, it was hell! One was an expert in Marth, and the other was an expert with Roy. ...but when it came to their best, the older was great with Marth, and the other mastered both Link and Samus! >__< MY GAWD!!!

Double teamed me to death! ...sure, they were fighting against each other, but they realized I was a REALLY ANNOYING fly that kept throwing items at their faces everytime they ignored me... so eventually, they teamed up on me......
    .............. that wasn't very smart for me to do. XD

I lost, but I put up one hell of a fight! ONE HELL OF A FIGHT!!!

Miracles? everytime I was going against "an expert"...... I get really hyped up! And I would do amazing moves with the adrenaline pumping through my body!

2nd place for fav: Fox
    3rd place for fav: Marth
    4th place for fav: Luigi
    5th place for fav: Dr. Mario (just because he looks so cool in black)
    6th place: Mr. Game & Watch (forever!!!!! )

... ^_^ Kirby's always a newbie's favorite. Hell, I LOVED Kirby when I first played... but... just not my style in the end.

Ness was the odd winner always, that b@stard just always came out of nowhere.

... >_> Favorite items: Beam Sword, Bunny Ears, and Proximity Mines.
    (Baseball bats are great, too)

I like Melees as opposed to time battles...

And blah blah blah.

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

The reason I like Falco is his combination of speed, power, defense, and falling speed. Fox was my favorite for a long time, but then my friend mastered Ganondorf and everytime I attacked him he was able to hit me instantly with an attack that was three times more powerful than mine. Thus, I began using a character that could make Ganondorf stagger a little more. Falco is the perfect balance for me. He's fast enough to hold his own, his deflector shield make him almost invulnerable to ranged weapons, he's good for range and close-in combat, and he falls almost as quickly as fox, which makes him harder to combo. He's also considerably more powerful than Fox.
    Also, I know the adrenaline rush you're talking about! You get "tunnel vision", and you are focused completely on the fight at hand. I love it.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to go with Roy, Mars, or DK for fav char and as for the fav. stage I say the final stage cuz there's no obstacles or anything. Can't explain my tactics cuz you cant define it with words, yeah, its that awesome. Fav. mode would be to just do a stock battle w/ the homerun bat as the only item. It's really good to relieve stress.

....well, I guess thatz it.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Yeah, stock battle's the only way to go. I hate working under the time limits. My favorite stage is Final Destination as well.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast